Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Feb 14th - Happy Valentine's Day,Baby!!!




Ronnie called me at the bar this noon.I was kinda busy and a lil bit cranky.I said,' I have done this and that.Anything else you need?" He said,' Nothing,hun.."
I said," Ok then...talk to you later." He said,' Hey, hang on... Happy Valentine's Day." AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! I TOTALLY FORGOT!!!!!!!

As soon as I remembered, I went to store.I was confused :( I picked up his medicines and walked around like a silly girl. I saw a lady and asked her opinion. She's holding a tiny doll.She said,' I take this one.You can put a card in here or write a note" Back Massage " or others."

Aha... what a good idea!!!!!

I took it and brought it home. I put it in a plastic bag on the small seat. I walked to the kitchen.Suddenly I heard Lucky was chewing something. AIHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! MY TINY DOGGY!!!!!!

Ughh... I ran and picked it up.It's wet!!! :(

Mom laughed.I said," This is for Ronnie." Ha ha ha ha. I forgot to buy gift certificate.Ronnie called," I am going to Home Depot." I said," Ahh.. buy some stuff,I'd pay you back.That's my present for you." He said," Ok,hun.I have something for you,too." ^____^

We took some pics in the kitchen before he went to the bar.He let me stay at home tonite. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, love. Happy Valentine!!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. happy valentine's to both of you, what a cute dog!! gue kasih james, hug and kisses chocolate sama kartu. dia mo ngajak gue ke imaxt theater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!!! Kpn nih nontonnya ? Ronnie tadi blg mo ngerayain Valentine, bsk....tau ke mana ??? Nonton dvd di kamar mandi. ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rencana sih sabtu ini, tapi blm tentu. enak tuh nonton dvd berdua di kamar mandi, mesra...

    ReplyDelete