Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Feb 13th : Ryan's Funny Bday!!!!




Lots of things to see, lots of things to say, lots of things to do.Ryan's bday was a blast last nite.

He and friends showed up around 12.30am.Ronnie was worried abt the weather.But,hey,he made it!!!

We bought Ryan a bday cake. Vanessa cut a piece and threw to his face. ha ha ha. Rasheed n Bryan pushed his head on top of the cake. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I couldn't stop laughing till now. This morning,Ronnie said to me,"Baby,what are you laughing abt when you're sleeping?" ha ha ha ha. I bet I was laughing at Ryan. ^____^

His friends spanked him many times on the stage.Mande bought unblownable candles.Ryan said,"OHHH..I AM OUT OF MY BREATH!!!!!!!! STOP IT!!!" Ha ha ha ha ha.

Goodness... I got stomachache,too much laugh.

Happy Bday,Ryan!!! God bless you!!!!

Thank you for coming. Thank you for taking some noddles home with you,guys. ^___^ *rebutan*

2 comments:

  1. Aduh seru bgt yah Mei lait foto2nya and send my best regard for the birthday boy! It's ur birthday Man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,Fatricia.Ini anak2 pada lucu semua.Luar biasa kalo ngerjain temen2nya. Coba deh liat video ultahnya Ryan.Ampun dah...Mei2 setengah mati ketawa.

    ReplyDelete