Monday, February 19, 2007

Sin Cia - Tahun Babi




 


 


 


 


 


 


 


Wuih...Hadn't I gone to CAM,I wouldn't have known it's Chinese New Year!!!! I saw some stuff on the table. Ups.... it's the day!!!!!!!


Dang..... since I came here, I really forget abt the celebrations. I am totally lost.


I shopped for weekly needs and went to the table.My eyes captured nice and cute Piggy Bank. .I rememberred Cindy called me on Sat noon and said,"This is the Pig's year." Aghh.. so it is.


I couldn't resist not to buy one. I bought the envelopes,too. . I laughed at myself.I keep the envelope and might give some money to my niece n nephew later.




 


 


Ronnie laughed when I showed him the piggy bank. ha ha ha.He's never seen one before. He said,' Oh Gosh........"




 


I really love the piggy bank.It's soooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!! It's a female. I said to Mom," I wanna save some money here." Ha ha ha.


 

30 comments:

  1. piggienya imuttttttttttttttt!!

    HAPPY CHINESSE NEW YEAR ya non .. sorry telat .. !!

    Blessings to you & yours!!
    y & K ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gong Xi Fat Choi, Kiong Hi Mei, jangan lupa angpaonya yaa,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gemes ya ? Ha ha ha.Pengen ditowel ini piggy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiong hi.. khiong hi... Mana angpaonya? ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. sama sama dah married harusnya saling ngirim angpao nich hehehe, bagaimana kalo impas aja hahahaha, selamat tahun baru ya Mei, ngomong ngomong Shio apa kamu say, kalo ika shio Monyet utan hahahahah, Bill nya shio Babi heheheheh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shio Ular. Ganas ya ? ha ha ha.Ronnie juga.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pu kechi. Gimana kl di kasih Ice cream aja
    Myspace Codes: MyNiceSpace.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Udah jangan nolak =D Ching mang yong Ice cream

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pu yao ching, diganti ini aja dech
    Myspace Codes: MyNiceSpace.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pu yao ching, diganti ini aja dech
    Myspace Codes: MyNiceSpace.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pu yao ching, diganti ini aja dech
    Myspace Codes: MyNiceSpace.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pu yao ching, diganti ini aja dech
    Myspace Codes: MyNiceSpace.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha ha ha.Gak demen ,Fat. * nuntut yg lain*.

    ReplyDelete
  14. GONG XI FAT CAI! very best wishes to you Mei...lagunya enak banget...mendayu2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gong Xi Fat Cai Mei, pig nya cute sekale.........bulu matanya itu lho.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gong xi... gong xi... Kira2 ada niat mo ksh angpao gak ya ? ^__^ .Lagu mendayu2,di pantai,jadi pengen berenang :P.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute piggie.Makanya gak tahan utk gak beli.Matanya menggoda,langsung deh disikat,bawa plg. ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mei, walau aku punya darah cina tapi wkt masih kecil jarang banget dikasih angpau hiks hiks.....celengan babinya lentik amat bulu matanya hehhee.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kacian.... Kalo gitu,skrg ngasih ke anak dan ponakan donk ya.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kagak ngasih apa apa ...hehheeee, Lagi bokek...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Kalo gitu,sini Mei2 krm aja.Mo lwt mana? Pintu or jendela? ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute Mei piggynya, jadi pengen beli juga (elo beli diasian store or toko biasa?)
    Gong Xi Fat Chai, angpao na lai ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  23. Udh abis donk,Wi.Tadi siang kami gak ke CAM,telat bangun.Coba deh minggu dpn singgah ke CAM,kali aja msh ada.Nanti Mei2 beliin.Bo ang pau.. Bo luiiiiiiiiiiii.

    ReplyDelete