Thursday, February 8, 2007

Feb 8th - New Camera Canon A630!!!!




Ufhhhh... what a day. I spent all day long at the bar today.Cleaning the back bar,had deliveries and then ready to go to HHGREGG.Nia called me!!! We're chatting while I was warming up myself in the car. He he he.

I returned a portable dvd player ( I bought another one ) .When I was on the way,Ronnie called me.He wanted me to buy a new camera.He said,"The company will pay you back."

So... I arrived at the store,took my ATMs and paid the bill. When I was done,I couldn't find my key. Ihhhh..where is it ???

I went back to the store and asked the clerks whether they saw my key. Nobody saw it. :(

I called Ronnie.Ronnie had me check all the counters I've stopped. I told him I couldn't find it.

The only way was Ronnie came and gave me the spare key.I was cold. I went back to the store and looked for it again...nothing...

I walked to the parking lot. Hey!!!!!!!!!! The key was ON TOP OF THE ROOF CAR!!!!!!!!!!!! How could I not see it ???????????

I took out all my stuff from my bag before and put on top of the trunk,but I didn't see the key on top of the roof. Silly Mei2!!!!!!!!

Thank God I found it.I was glad, cos I've been in the store abt 20-30 mnts,and nobody stole it. ^___^


I called Ronnie and asked him not to come.He laughed.

Roads still snowy,I drove carefully.I arrived at home and was ready to have dinner.

Thank God it's our off nite!!!!



31 comments:

  1. waah senneg dongg. sekarang jeprat jepret teruss euii .. siapa takutt ehehehe ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah senyum bahagia nihh hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coba kalo gw parkir sebelah elo, udah gw embat deh itu mobil hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mpooo, mane ajeee kangen euy...
    gw minta nomer tlp dong yg lama gw telepun2 kaga nyambung...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Camera yg lama "kecapekan",Yul.Gimana nggak,sehari bisa sampe 100-150 pics. Cpt rusak .ha ha ha. Kata Ronnie," ya udh, nikah sama yg bikin kamera aja biar gampang." Hi hi hi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bahagia.com. Dibeliin camera, jepret terusssssssssss. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mobil mertua, nek... Ekke aja minjem. hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good deal.Disayang2 ini camera. He he he.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oi.. oi.. oi...same question neh.... Ke mana aja ??? Sibuk dgn bisnis earring kah ???

    Kmrn mo Pm,gak sempat2. HP yg lama kan dicilok,say. Mei2 PM ya....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Akhirnya dpt yg baru.He he he.Nunggu rusak yg satu dulu. he he he.Pa kabar,Din? kapan main ke States lagi ? Salam sama Dan ya.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehehehe...masih ga tau kapan ke states nya :P

    Koko Dan kapan hari pulang indo tapi cuman 2 minggu :((

    ReplyDelete
  12. wahhh 2 minggu ? Pesta nih ceritanya ? :D.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool...
    Have a nice wkend!
    - inasanari

    ReplyDelete
  14. aiiiiiiiiiik kita udah bisa bergaya hahaha. com

    ReplyDelete
  15. makanya pake mata klo nyari jangan pake hidung =))

    ReplyDelete
  16. ....aku perkiraan....sperti nya koleksi poto di blog nya kakak nambah nih....




    ....*ngacir*...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yg ilang dicolong org dari mobil ya ini,cie


    Krn ilang,pake punya Mom, Nikon 5600.


    .

    ReplyDelete
  18. Habis gimana, mobil pinjeman sih. he he he

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice pic mei :)) good luck with your camera..jangan sampe ilang lagi ya non :)

    ReplyDelete