Friday, October 27, 2006

Ultah dan Sakit Barengan :(




Yuckkkkk.... finally we're sick. Ronnie had been sick since Tuesday.He sneezed a lot.

On Wednesday nite,I started sneezing,got cold and cough. Wed nite couldn't sleep at all. Keep turning my body around the bed.Ronnie kept catching me and grabbed me. Duhhhhh

Thursday morning,the cough and cold were gettting worse.I woke up early and had a glass of Luo Han Kuo.

In the evening,I called Ronnie asking abt our plan to have dinner.He went home and took a nap for a couple hours.

We went to Red Lobster,and went home instead of watching movie at the theater.

Thursday nite,I coughed again.I couldn't breath well.Ronnie gave me 2 aspirins.I must admit,I feel a lil better.

Friday morning,Mom woke him up.Ronnie couldn't make it.He called his work and said both of us are sick.

He stayed at home all day long.The weather is soooo bad today.It's raining.Mike from Pionee Vending called me.He'd like to open the pool table and count the money.I couldn't go to the bar.I asked him to come next Friday.

I had my lunch and cooked Chicken Soup for Ronnie.Amazing,he had a bowl of it.

Funny thing happened.I tried to take a pic while I fed him.Suddenly the broth fell down to his chest.He screamed. AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! Aduhhhhh kepanasan. he he he he.

He said, ' Are you trying to feed me or to be a nurse?" Hi hi hi. Both of them, babe.

We continued taking a nap till 6.45 pm. I didn't know Dece and Mirna called me.Ronnie answered Dece's phn. I cancelled the trip to King's Island tomorrow.I asked Atik to go with them instead of me. Thank God Dece understands my condition.

I got Mirna's message.She wishes happy birthday to us. I need to call her back.

Ronnie's been in the bar.I gotta go now.

Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.

50 comments:

  1. Wah.. emang lg musim sakit nih.. kita juga sekeluarga sama Mei :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. apaan neh, darling..

    btw.: lekas sembuh, iyah..

    emang lagi musim sakit neh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon Mei and hubby, bulannya musim flu..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mei itu tampang bisa jadiin icon di poster belakang.,.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mei cepet sembuh... Ronnie juga ya? Eh dirimu bday ya? Wuaah daku lelet ya, maklum jarang ol. Duh Selamat ulang tahun Mei. Panjang umur and Tuhan memberkati in every area of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Musim penyakit.Hope you all get well soon,In.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Itu cake dari Red Lobster kmrn,da.Kita dinner ke sana semalam,diksh gratis cake.

    ReplyDelete
  8. baru diperhatiin.Tadi nggak ngeh poster blkg apa.He he he.Ini udh di kantor,siap2 kerja.Lagi cari2 menu Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Iyo,torang ultah kmrn.Ngana sibuk deng rumah baru no? ^__^. GBU,too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. speedy recovery mei & ronnie !! lagi musim flu yah !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. koq getting worse Mei??
    Get well soon ya....
    Loe orang lagi sakit masih sempet foto2an hihihiih

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cepet sembuh for both of you ..));- GBU

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kok gua nggak bisa buka potonya ? Ntar nyoba lagi deh...Anyway, cepet sembuh both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kok gua nggak bisa buka potonya ? Ntar nyoba lagi deh...Anyway, cepet sembuh both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wah...sakit barengan...? Cepat sembuh dua2nya ya....

    ReplyDelete
  16. get well soon both of u
    ini gw juga barusan sembuh dr flu...

    ReplyDelete
  17. look so sick ... but still narsis ya ... he he he he

    cepet sembut ya Tante Mei ... =))

    ReplyDelete
  18. hummmm...... =))

    so sweet degh tante Mei ... =))

    ReplyDelete
  19. hahhahaa mau ya ron di foto gt pas mimi obat :)) so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  20. kalau sakit dan doyan makan biasanya cepet sembuh

    ReplyDelete
  21. kalau sakit dan doyan makan biasanya cepet sembuh

    ReplyDelete
  22. Masak gak bisa ? Udh rada mendingan skrg,Mak.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lah,elu juga kena ? Lucky you're recovered .

    ReplyDelete
  24. emang kita sakit.Narsis? gak ah Hehehehehheehe.Lagi sakit gak boleh narsis. Ha ha ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Iya,da.Tetap minum Luo Han Kuo dan aspirin kmrn.Udh rada mendingan.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Muka lesu begitu. ^___^. Kalo udh kena makanan fave,udh gak terasa sakitnya. :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. Chicken Soup,da.Tumben dia mo makan 1 mangkok begitu.Biasanya ogah.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Asipirin. hahahahahahah.Itu dia obat yg diminum,da.Mauliate godang!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Bener juga,cie.Untungnya sakit,doyan makan.Ini ada yg udh sakit,gak doyan makan.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Happy Birthday mei & ronnie, God bless you and get well soon.

    GBU,
    Brian & Lidya

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thnks,Lidya n Brian. Itu cardnya udh nyampe kmrn.Thanks banget ya. So excited here!!! I bet you had fun travelling with Mami .

    ReplyDelete
  32. wah apaan niy Mei? babi kecap kaleng???

    ReplyDelete
  33. Kinda.Kaki Babi,direbus sampe berhari2,tulang2nya lembuttttttttttt.Biasanya dimasak pake kacang cashew dan jamur gitu. Mei2 kmrn titip ke temen, gak lolos.Krn cairan di kaleng gitu kali ya. Enak lhooo. Tapi ini porsinya dikit :(

    ReplyDelete
  34. gile.. sakit2 makan nya ttp pake porsi yang sama yah.. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  35. Udh bertambah gak ilmu masaknya,wi ? Hi hi hi

    ReplyDelete
  36. Nothing can stop me from eating a lot. ha ha ha. Btw, ke forum, Wi.Lagi rame2nya cari Best Goseler tuh . ^___^

    ReplyDelete