Monday, October 30, 2006

Ehh.....Ada Tamu!!!!!!!!!!




Tit...tit...tit....tit..

" Hello? "
" Mei2 ?"
"Yes."
"Are you still sleeping?"
"Yes".
"Ok,I'll call you later then.Bye."

Click....That's from Novi.

11.28am......
Tit...tit....tit....
"Hello?"
"Meiceeeeeeeeeeeeee... This is Dece."
"Oiiiiiiiiiiiiii."
"I am done with my doctor."
"Come here.I'll cook lunch for you."
"Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!! I am coming rite now."

Click.......

Got up around 11.30am in the morning, I went to the kitchen.Mom's shopping to Kroger.I cooked Rice and Corned Beef.

About 10 mnts later Dece came.Food was ready. Hm....I guess...But then,I was thinking to have something soupy.

Ahaaaaaaa...Bihun Sapi!!!!!!! Yesssss!!!!!!!

I cooked one more item.Mom came home at the rite time. We had lunch together. Mom bought 2 doughnuts. Sikatttttttttttt

Dece said the Corned Beef was spicy.Ahhh it's not. I just only put 6 red chilies there. :D

Dece helped me wash the dishes.Then,Eda Genta called me.She reminded me abt her food order this Thursday. I told her Dece was here with me.

They're talking and then Dece said," Mei2, Eda Genta asked if she comes to pick the food on Thursday,will you let them have dinner here?"

YES!!!!!!!!!! Dece said," Yes!!! We'll have dinner here.Bring your kids." Ha ha ha ha ha.

I grabbed the phone and called Atik. She said,' When can I pick my food, Mei2?" . I said,' Come here on Thursday.We'll have dinner here around 6pm.' She's excited and said, ' OK!!!!!!!!!!!". Duhhh Dinner Dadakan nih jadinya. ^____^


So,we set the day and time. Dece left almost at 1pm.She told me that Ian would like to order some food,too.They'll pick all the food on Thursday evening. Ok,I'll remember that.


Later,Novi called me.She said she'd come later around 1pm. I was upstairs when Mom said Novi's here.

She brought me Chocolate from Japan!!!!!!!! Hoorayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Chit chat with her till hours, I forgot to offer her some food. She said she'd like to leave.But, I made her stay longer and bribe her with Bakso Sapi. ^___^

Finally we ate Bakso Sapi. Mom was going to doctor. We're talking lots of things.She gave me some links for recipes.

Novi left at 5 pm. Goshhhh... We've been talking 4 hours!!!!!!!! lama bener ya??? :P

I asked Novi to save one day so we can hang out together again.

Wow!!! It's a wonderful day!!!! I spent my day by chit chat with my friends. ^___^

When Ronnie came back home, I didn't eat any food. I just fried Kerupuk Udang ( that's my dinner ) ^__^

Thank you for coming Dece & Novi. See ya later!!!!!!!!

God Bless!!!!!!!!!

17 comments:

  1. nice to know u r better now :)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muchhhhhhh better,da. Suara masih rada dikit cempreng . ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muchhhhhhh better,da. Suara masih rada dikit cempreng . ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. ngitu enak kok tdk di sentuh.....
    buat Aku aja :)....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sini,da.1 porsi dimasakin ntar buat eda. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. rasanya ada beda gak sama coklat sini, kaya cadbury atau hershey?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yg pinky,rasa strawberry dlmnya.Yg coklat gede, spt cake gitu,dlmnya coklat.Rasa cocoa gitu,Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wuiiiiiiiiiii......... enak bgt dpt coklat........ jd ngilerrrrrrrrrrr.........

    ReplyDelete
  9. waaah...jauh sih tinggalnya...kalau ga gue jemput sendiri pesanan sekalian makan2....hiks..hiks...salam buat Genta yaaa...juga Dessy Schmerr kalau ketemuan...

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh Dece tuh Dessy..hahhaha...baru engeh.... wah salam yak.... masih aktif di Avon kan dia??? salut...tuh anak mukanya mulusss banget...;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Coklat emang enak banget. Sayang dimakan :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ente makin jauh pindahnya,susah dikejar. :D Minggu depan ya,Mei2 masakin saksangnya. Hari ini tadi masak borongan.Pesanan Eda,Dece,Atik dan Ian.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dipanggil Dece,pake " ce ce " semua di blkg namanya. Hihihihihi.
    Doi msh di Avon. Bsk malam mrk dinner ke rmh,sekalian jemput orderan.
    Mukanya mah, air setetes aja tumpah,bakalan gak keliatan.hahahahahha

    ReplyDelete