Friday, October 6, 2006

OCt 5th : Shopping from OH - KY ^___^




Yesterday Natasha called me.She'd like to buy more stuff for the back bar.We took a break for a week.Now,we're ready to start it again.

Will offered himself to take us shopping. Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They picked me at home and Ronnie gave Will directions to reach Jo Ann's. Since it's next door to CAM, I went to CAM for a while. They didn't have any half shell :(

I went back to Jo Ann.Natasha didn't buy anything.She checked the prices.Then,we planned to go to another place.

I offered to go to Party City,but they said,"The Party Souce." I said,"Where is it ?" Will said, " KY." HAAAAAAAAAAA?????????

Since the plan changed, I called Ronnie.Ronnie said," Go for it,baby." Hahahahhahaha.We're going to KY.

The store is located at Newport.I saw from the sky there's firework.Wow!!!! I took my cam quickly and snapped a few shots. Hihihihihi.

Natasha said there's a River Boat Festival at that nite.Yes,I saw in the river,there's some boats moving slowly.That's beautiful!!!!

We stopped at The Party Souce.It's a big store.I checked some stuff.I saw a shot glass ,with funny word " POUR MORE,YOU'RE STILL UGLY ". HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Natasha bought some ice buckets.Will bought Brandy glass and some lil bottled liquor .

We went back to bar around 9 pm.Ronnie's there.I asked Ronnie to go home,cos he did need some sleep.

I was hungry!!! I suggested Ronnie to go somewhere.RED LOBSTER!!!! Ronnie said,"Gee,baby.. it's supposed to be my bedtime."Aghhh....

He looked at his watch,it's almost 10pm.We wouldn't have much time.Then,we changed the place to IHOP.

Let's go!!!!!!!!

We had " breakfast " there. ^___^. Yummy.. But,everytime I had bfast there,I get stomachache. That's not good :(


6 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite food. Love blueberry...yyaaayy slluurrpps enak tenannn

    ReplyDelete
  2. way too much,terlalu manis. ^___^,Malam ini kepikiran mo pesan makanan di Ihop lagi,tapi kejauhan ntar Ronnie jemputnya dari bar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummm gue suka pancake mei, kapan2 mo ke ihop sejak sering baca tentang ihop dari eluu hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. keliatan hangat dan nyaman dengan selimut tu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pancakenya Ihop enak banget.Barusan plg dari Red Lobster.^___^ .Coba deh,pergi ke Ihop sekali2.Dijamin bakalan ketagihan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Selimutnya tipis,tapi rada2 hangat.Tiduran bentar di sofa langsung naik ke kamar,tenggelam di selimut tebal.Hahhahahha

    ReplyDelete