Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Bartender's Wet Dream & Free Food




As I promised to Nick, I cooked again on Tuesday.Fried Rice,Peanut Crackers ( Peyek Kacang ) n Spicy Potatoes.

I cooked a lot rice this time ( 2 lbs ) . I know they like the fried rice.I didn't have much time to cook Egg Spring Roll ( maybe next week ). I am just too exhausted lately.

I was busy bartending and didn't take many pics.Once Ronnie wanted to take the pics, my batteries were dead. Ughhhhhhh

Bedel came and asked for a shot.I promoted Bartender's Wet Dream.He laughed!!! He said," Is it Blow Job?" I said," Nopep.It has the basic ingredients,but the taste is different." He liked to try,he said.

He and Jenna tried each shot.They made their own way to drink it.They didn't touch the glass,but put their mouth down to the glass and drink it directly.It's so funny!!!!!!

Later,Jenna came and asked for another shot.She had 4 shots in one time. Oh my!!!!!!

Sarah saw it and she attempted to have one.She had 3 and later she had 2. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowds love my food.Jason said,"It's fabulous!!! I have some.It's awesome,Mei2.I wanna come every tuesday with empty belly."Hahahhahaha

I am trying to cook on Tuesdays. Karaoke was over at 3 pm. I cleaned up the table and saw my food was gone . Hahahhahahaha

10 comments: