Monday, December 4, 2006

Surprises From Mom!!!!




It was a week ago,when I asked Mom to give me a ride to the bar.Mom dropped me and she went to Kroger.About 30 mnts later,she came back.

We went to a store to send a fax.Mom said," Mei, I stay here.Ok ?" Hmm....strange..Mom always goes with me,but this time she wanted to stay in the car.

I crossed the street and spent less than 5 mnts.When I came back,I opened the door and saw a bouquet of roses and a card. Ha??????? I was quite for a while and said," I didn't see these before." Mom said,' Happy belated anniversary.I am sorry for not buying you a present on your anniversary."

Aghhh!!!!! I realized Mom bought them for us. ^_____________^

I was soooo excited. I kept holding and smelling the roses.No wonder Mom didn't go to the store with me. Ternyata.... surprise!!!!

We went home and I moved my roses to a vase.I said to Mom," Mom,I'll wait till Ronnie comes home and open the card."

Well..Ronnie forgot that nite.

Early in the morning before,I saw a box on the steps.Mom said," Mei2, this is a jewelry box.I think you might like it." She opened the box.I said," Thank you so much."

I thought I'd take it upstairs later. I left it till nite.Till we went home from work. The next day, when I woke up, I was curious to see the box.

I opened it. Hey.. there's a layer there. I took it out. OMG!!!!! I saw a beautiful necklace and 2 pairs of earrings. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was sooooo sooooo sooooo excited.Mom does know I love jewelry. I went downstairs and said," Mom!!! Thank you sooo much.I was excited.I didn't expect there's something inside of the jewelry box.Thank youuuuuuu."

Mom smiled.She said," I think you like them.They're Nanny's.I wanted you to have them."

Wow!! I was speechless.

Thank you so much,Mom. I appriciated them.

When Ronnie went home, I had him open the card .

What a beautiful anniversary presents I have!!!!

God Bless you,Mom. Love ya!!!!

34 comments:

  1. How lucky you are to be loved by your mum so much! Congratulations! Happy belated anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so blessed. Thank you so much,Mbak Theresa.GOd bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makasih,da.Kaget campur senang,nambah perhiasan lagi. ^__^ .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bunga ros merah , pencuri hatiku hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary Ronnie & Mei ..God Bless your marriage

    ReplyDelete
  6. pake dong say..trs difoto yakk....pasti tmbh menambah aura kecantikkan mu and jewelnya sendirii

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sapa juga yg ga doyan perhiasan say.. namanya juga perempuan :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mei, ikutan senang, Mertua sayang sama my funny girl....... ayo! sayang-sayang-sayang ...mertua..... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe Christmas ^___^ . Kalung dari Chiko disimpan,takut rusak. ^___^.Kata Mom, perhiasan yg bagus2,disimpan baik2.Jgn sampe rusak.Sayang. Iya deh,Mom...^___^.Punya Eda kmrn,gmn ?Dipake gak,hadiah ultah ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mak Ruth demen juga kan ya ? He he he.Gmn nyetirnya,Mak?Udh bisa gak jalan ke sini? :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Disayang mertua.. he he he.Ekke juga sayang mertua,bow. ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  12. wah...mertua butet baik kaleeee.... wah happy belated anniversary ya Mei2 dan Ronny... God bless your marriage forever and ever, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  13. waw....bagus Mei, you are lucky bgt..)):-

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mertua baik.Mau aja ngantarin ke sana ke mari,beliin ini itu.He he he. Gmn,udh dpt blm cardnya ?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thnks,Yan.Blm ketemu wkt yg pas utk pakenya. I am so blessed.^___^

    ReplyDelete