Monday, December 25, 2006

Dec 25th :[Christmas] Bowling & Dinner@ Kabuto




Ronnie got bored today.He drove around and called me around 4.30pm.He asked me to tell Mom to get ready.He wanted us to meet him at the Bowling Aisle at 5pm.

Hooray!!!!!!!

We got ready and arrived there around 5.30pm. Ronnie's been there,waiting for us.
We played bowling.

Goshhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Mom's sooooo good in this game.She beat us twice!!!!!! Amazing!!! Ronnie encourages her to attend the Senior League. ha ha ha.

After playing 2 rounds,Ronnie asked me to call Kabuto,The Japanese Resto.I thought Endang work today,but he had off day.

I reserved for the table.There,I met 4 new friends. Dicky,Dani,Levi n Roni ( Indonesians ). We chit chat,made jokes.

Dicky said,' Are you Mei - Mei?" Wahhhhhhhhhh. He knows my name!!!!!!!!! hi hi hi hi. I said," Yes, I am." He said," Endang told abt you.." No wonder.

Dani,came closer to our table. I said,' Sini donk..." He spoke English.He said," I am Japanese." Gaya lu,Dan. Dicky said,"He's indonesian." Then I said,' Gua gampar lu ya,Dan.Ngaku2 Jepang." ha ha ha ha. He laughed.

I teased them.I said," Ok.. be quite.Otherwise they'll kick me out of here." ha ha ha. Mom laughed.Ronnie said,' Mei's talking gibberish." hi hi hi hi.

Levi,the chef, made an attraction.Mom's so excited.She's never been to Kabuto before.We are glad she had good time. We had good time.The food was a lot, we couldn't eat them.We took some for home.

Ashamed, I was out of my batteres.I asked Dani for some.He said he didn't have any. I said," Then,go to a store, catch a KOPAJA bus." ha ha ha

Dani said," Crazy....crazy....crazy..." I said,' Yes, Dani is crazy." ha ha ha ha ha.

I just could take a few pics at the resto.

Before leaving,I left my add n phone number. We invite them to come and hang out with us anytime.

Nice meeting you,guys!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment