Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Heating Pad




Daaaa..... lately I spoil Ronnie with gifts. he he he. After watching movie on our anniversary,we went to Ihop ( I paid ),then I just bought him a pair of jeans on Sat,plus,last nite,I couldn't resist no to buy him the heating pad I saw at Walgreens a couple days ago.

Winter is coming, and Ronnie needs his body warm while he's driving to and from work.Finally,last nite before Mom dropped me to the bar,we went to buy one for him.

Ronnie was excited . He said," For me, Baby ? " ^____^. I had him put it in the car.While he's putting there, I was mopping the floor.

Ronnie's happy with it.I said,"I can't wait to hear tomorrow how warm you'll be." ^___^

A couple days ago,I complaint to him. I said," Gee...baby, lately I spent money just for you. I shower you with gifts.Now,gimme back my money. " ha ha ha ha ha.

He said," AWWWWW!!! I didn't ask you to buy me, hun. You don't need to."
I said," I wanna. I wanna buy something for you.I make money rite now.I am proud with that. I am happy buying something from my own money."

He said," I appriciate that,hun.But you don't need to buy me stuff.I'll buy you if you want to."

I said," Then, buy me a parfume." He he he he. He said," Ohh nooo..not rite now.That's my Xmas gift to you. Gotta wait till that day." Ihhh gak sabaraaaaaannnnnnn.

Yesterday, he gave me some money. He said," Here, hun.I pay you back. You said I owe you 80 bucks.' Ha ha ha ha ha.

He didn't know ,I used the money to buy the heating pad for him. Ha ha ha ha ha. Thank you,baby.

Aghh... so glad he has something for winter.

16 comments:

  1. gw mau juga dunk dikasih kado hehehe Mrs. Santa... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amplopnya dikrm ke sini dulu,ntar barangnya nyusul. Huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha..dats one nice trick to buy presents for my hubby in future...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes we need to spoil our husband and shower him with love and gifts. ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Duh senangnya yang dapat kado Natal:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bagus juga ide kamu tuh Mei,he..he..he:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mau aja,tapi sayang ya alatnya jauh banget nun di usa he..he..he

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sini,dikrm fotonya aja ke Belanda. He he he

    ReplyDelete
  9. kok gw ga kebagian hadiah ihikssssss...

    ReplyDelete
  10. kado..kado, seneng ya kalu dpt kado ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  11. bangga ni ye, koq kaya salesman nawarin produk gayanya :p

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seneng banget dpt kado.Kata Mom, itu tandanya org suka/sayang sama kita. Hooray!!!!!

    ReplyDelete