Monday, December 25, 2006

Dec 24th :(Indonesians ) Xmas Eve Party@Club Evolution




Yuhuuuuuuuu.. We made it!!!!!!!! We made it!!!!!!!!!!!

We had Indonesian Xmas Eve Party last nite at the bar.

Fary called me a week ago.He said he'd like to come to spend Xmas Eve with us at the bar.He asked me to cook Ayam Rica-Rica. Ha ha ha.

I decided to cook more as we came back from church on Sunday noon.I started cooking at 2.30pm.Ayam Rica - Rica,Lumpia,Cap Chai,Sate,Kerupuk Udang n Nasi Putih.

Mom made nick nack. I brought some cookies,too.

Ronnie called me around 8.30pm and said I had some friends already there. I saw Budi,Rudi & Anto from Lexington,Ky. They helped me arranging the food.

Anto grabbed the plates.I teased him and said,"Duh...Anto.... he grabs the plates first.He seems so hungry,wanna eat 1st." ha ha ha ha.

Forgive me, but last nite,I always teased Anto.He's such a cutie boy. ha ha ha.

Atik n Jeff arrived.Later,around 10pm Ira n Fary came.Mande came earlier.They sang some songs.

Around 1pm, Ito Sahat,Nuri and other new friends ( Budi,Adi,Pia,Shinta,Aming ) arrived.They danced all nite long ,others played pool.

Mande picked Endang from Kabuto and brought him to the bar.They stayed for awhile.

Budi had fun.He had a girlfriend last nite.They danced.Budi separated himself from us. Hi hi hi. Pumpkin,the karaoke lady likes Anto. ha ha ha.

Anto instead, grabbed Mom to dance with him. Hi hi hi.

When I sang a song, I told Anto," Anto... what are you doing to my Mom? Do not touch her.I'll punch you if something's broken." ha ha ha.


Atik sang 2 songs.She sounds good!!!!!!!!!! She sang Celine Dion's and Mariah Carey's songs.

Rudi had fun.He's looking for a girl.He ended up dancing with a blonde girl. Ha ha ha.

Budi said they'd leave soon.But,then again, he ended up dancing with his "girl".Rudi took a chance to drink and dance. Ha ha ha. Soooooooooooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!

All nite long,we couldn't stop laughing one each other. It's soooooooooooooo great!!!!!!!!!!

Fary danced with Mom. Rudi danced with Mom. Ha ha ha ha. Ronnie even danced with Mom!!!

When Ito Sahat arrived around 1pm, we took bunch of pics again.

Adi,he danced on the stage. I said to the others," I am afraid.Adi danced like he got big voltages." ha ha ha.

We took a break and sat down at the back bar.The bar was closed at 2.30am,but we still stayed.Some of them played pool,watched tv and listened to music.

Around 3pm,they left.

Goshhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! It was a blast!!!!!! I hope everyone enjoyed it.I've never had a wonderful Christmas Eve like this before.

Thank you for coming, guys. We'll see you on New Year's Eve!!!!

Merry Christmas n Happy New Year 2007!!!

God bless!!!!!!!!


PS : Anto, thank you so much for the pics!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wowwww....the bar on fire!! Hot with dancing, laughing, dringking, singing....everybody had blast...And the food...bikin kalap..:)) What a night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pada gak mau plg semua itu kmrn.Sampe diadakan After Party segala di back bar.Ha ha ha.Seruuuuuuuuuu. Ini nanti New Year's Eve pada datangan lagi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lo nyanyi pada lari ga penonton mpok...hahhaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. nyanyi apa seh lo ampe serius gethoooo mpokkkkk...

    ReplyDelete
  5. seruuuuuuuuu mpokkkkk seruuuuuuuuuuuuu....

    ReplyDelete