Sunday, December 17, 2006

Driving....Shopping...Shopping....




Sat noon I spent time cleaning and washing the car. Ronnie asked me to drop him to the bar in the middle of cleaning. Duhh.. I was his driver now :P

I went back home and continued cleaning. I waxed it for the final touch.The result ??? Shiny!!!!!!!!!! Kinclong,bowwww.It took 2 hours to do that.

Around 6pm,I drove to the bar.I brought some food for Nia. Then,I continued shopping to Walmart. O la la….. I did have guts to do that ( now I realize how brave I was!!! ). It’s dark, I took a chance to go farer from home.

I bought Ronnie a pair of shoes, toy for Nia’s kids and a Japanese porcelain doll for myself ^___^.

I continued shopping to Kroger and back to the bar. Meeting Nia around 7pm. She bought me some Muruku n Terasi from JJ.

Then,continued mopping the floors. We had a bday party at the back bar last nite. I bartended. Gee…. I didn’t have any breaks.

We had a good crowd and did good. I was really tired. We went home around 4.30am ( dropped Scott the DJ to his home ).

Woke up late on Sunday morning. We missed the church L . I had terrible headache L
Ronnie went to the bar ,drove Mom’s car. I helped Mom put the Xmas tree. I didn’t feel good at all.

I took a shower when we took a break. Ronnie ordered some pizzas n chicken wings. He went home around 6.30pm and we had dinner in the living room.

We left for the bar around 7.15pm. Kae came around 8pm.Since Kae’s there, I went to Kroger and bought some stuff.Later, I went to Walgreens,bough make up,slippers for myself and lights for the bar.

Stopped for awhile at ATM machine,then drove back to the bar. Spending time singing at Karaoke , then around 12.30am took Ronnie home.

I closed the bar around 1.30am.I just got home for 10 mnts,suddenly Ronnie’s cellphone rang.It’s from Complete Protection. A lady said that the alarm was on.I had to go back to the bar and checked the front door. Ufhhhhhhhhh

It’s 2.33am now. Tired… wanna sleep… Nighty nite…

45 comments:

  1. Slippersnya cantik Mei. Hitam bagus..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sekarang gantian Mei-Mei yang driver he..he..he

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cemilan fave ini,kak.Biasa di Siantar,kalo lagi hari raya baru keluar cemilan murkunya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ini slippers ke-3 selama 2 thn ini.Dipake sehari2 di rmh,even dibawa ke tmpt tidur.Nyama bangetttttt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iya nih,gantian jadi supir.Laki duduk tenang di kursi penumpang.ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mei... lama ngga nengok.. kurusan yah Mei.. cantik !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doe.... bener gitu,La? Ngana krm paket sampe 15 kg ke Indo.. Brp kg sampe sini,La ? *mengharap* :P.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mei, some life you have there. Itu hasil shopping gk di bungkus non buat kado natal?. Or emang udah gk sabar pengen make he3x.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaaaaw... looking good...*winks*...

    ReplyDelete
  10. yuppiiiiiiiii.... I'am happy for you jeng

    ReplyDelete
  11. lipstiknya cantik jeng mirabella hehehehe ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. kekecilan kayaknya si abang kayak meringis hehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  13. seneng ya mei sekarang dah mulai nge- drive :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. cukup gak tuh ? jangan2 kekecilan mei

    ReplyDelete
  15. Muat,da.Ronnie aja yg pecicilan joget sana sini.Gak bisa diam. hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Seneng bngt, udh bisa ke mana2. Ini kaki gak bisa diam. ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cukup. Slmb beli, udh catat dul no nya. Ini laki ogah shopping, mau gak mau bawa no sepatu. ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  18. geda banget make up nga ngak habis setahun nich hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  19. wah ternyata ngak senyum cakep juga yaa, hihihihih kacian lagi head ache mau tau obat yang manjur nga ? wink wink ;

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kecapekan,ka. Gak ada breaknya.Untung aja siang ini gak ke bar.Ntar mlm lnjt kerja lg.Obat manjur apa? :P.

    ReplyDelete


  21. amat sangat,gak dipingit lagi. Bebas ke mana saja. :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. welehhhh...welehhhh taxi drivernya cantek sekaleeeeeeeeeeeeee..

    ReplyDelete
  23. asikkkkkkk nihhhhhhhh dah bisa nyetir!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. obat manjurnya yach suami mu itu hehehe, aku kalo sakit di peluk bill aja udah sembuh hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  25. .
    Iya nih,sayang elu udh keburu pindah.Coba ya kalo elu msh di sini,Mir.Kita udh bisa ngacir gak plg2.laki ditinggal di rmh.ha ha ha ha. Btw,thank you for the gift,hun.We love them!!! God bless you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Itu mah tiap malam,bu,lengket di ketiak suami.Ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  27. Mei2 juga blm berani2 benar,Mbak.Tapi diberaniin,seringnya nyetir malam hari sendirian,shopping ke sana ke mari. ha ha ha. Tapi blm berani jauh2 sekali.

    ReplyDelete