Monday, June 25, 2007

June 2rd : Hang Out with Dece ( Nonton PoC 3 )




Dece texted me on Fri nite.She said she got some maternal clothes didn't fit to her ( since her friend gave her some ).She asked whether I wanted them or not.Of course,I did. :D

She said she'd come and drop the clothes to home on Sat noon.She came when I was having my Indomie.I cooked her Indomie and she brought raw -fish fillet.She wanted to eat fish,so I cooked spicy fish for her.

Meanwhile Ronnie's chatting with my sisters and bro in the basement,I let him have fun. :D

We went to Cinema and watched Pirate of Carribean 3. I told Dece I'd bring my jacket and slippers. :D ( winter slippers ).

As we arrived there,we took the highest seat,way up behind. Goshhhh... I kept going to the bathroom ( abt 15 times!!!!!!!!! ). I was upset to myself. I covered my feet with the slippers and another jacket :D

I did look like a sick person :( . Meanwhile Dece didn't go to the bathroom during the movie. I'm impressed with her ( padahal sama2 hamil neh ). Heran....

I was sleepy in the cinema and tried to take a nap. I kept asking myself what time the movie would be over. :D

Thank God,finally movie's over.We went to Bigg's and bought some mangoes, vitamin water and cantaloupe for Ronnie.

Dece recommended Bee's Buffet for dinner in Fairfiled. We went there.Not as big and fancy as Dynasty Buffet.The wonton soup was good. But,I didn't eat a lot this time. :( Not in a mood.

Dece dropped me to the bar around 7.30pm and ready to work again.There's a bday party at the bar and they didn't wanna leave till 3 am ( cos they liked the music I played ).Alamak!!!!!!!!!! Meanwhile Ronnie's laying down on the pool table and asked me to stop the music and go home. :D

We went home around 3.30 am. Really tired............

2 comments:

  1. duh resep ngeliat kalian, btw desi gak kaya hamil ya, apa kr gak keliatan perutnya?

    ReplyDelete

  2. gak dizoom aja, Jen,bellynya. Ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete