Thursday, November 23, 2006

Tues Nov 21st : Karaoke Contest!!!




Tuesday,

We had Karaoke Contest on Tuesday Nite.Alecia picks our bar for 10 weeks row till Semi Final, and the Final will be held at Willie’s , Downtown.

I asked Kae to help me bartend at that nite so I could enjoy the karaoke. ^___^.

We had 6 candidates,Mande,Mike,Bedel,Ruth,Jenna & Jennifer.Every week Alecia picks one winner. This week was Jennifer.

Each of the participant got a souvenir like t-shirt or crown royal bag. I am not counted as a participant. Gak aci kata Scott,cos I am the owner. Bahhhhh… sedihnya . He he he he.

Ronnie says," it's not fair,cos you're the owner.But,if you go to some other places,you can be the participant there,babe.Ok ? "

Oceh lah... yg penting plg2 bawa tips. Hiiiiiiiiiiihaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. He he he he.Ronnie versi mudanya. Itu Philip,regular customer kita di hari Selasa.Sopan sekali anaknya.

    ReplyDelete