Tuesday, November 7, 2006

New Brand Ronnie ^__^




Aduhhh ini laki,msh juga jailnya gak ilang2.

I've asked him to have his hair cut since months ago.We have a customer,named Shawna who works at Beauty Saloon. She kept asking Ronnie when he would have his hair cut.

Ronnie wasn't sure abt going to another saloon,cos the only one who really knows how to cut his hair according to him is Leigh at Boric.

But,Shawna kept asking Ronnie.She's a nice girl. Ronnie called me a week ago when he's driving home.He asked whether he should have cut his hair there or go to Boric. I said, " Go to Shawna,baby."

He said," Ok.. I'll go there. But, I am not sure,hun.I am scaredddddddddddd." hi hi hi hi hi.

I said to him, " Go, it would be fine.I wanna take a nap for awhile."

So, I took a nap.I woke up 2 hours later and called him. " Where are you ??? Have you got new hair cut?"

He said, " I am at Home Depot now. I couldn't find her place. " BAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Gimana sehhhh ???????

He said," I am scared. I don't think I wanna go there.he he he he."
Ughhhhh.........

A couple days later,Shawna came to our bar. I said," Shawna, he tried to find your place a couple days ago,but he couldn't find it. Can you give me the direction,pls ?"

Shawna wrote the direction.I thought on Friday Ronnie could go there.

Friday evening around 5 pm I called his cellphone. He said," I am trying to find her place again.Where is it ??" Ups... I left the direction at the bar. But I told him the general directions. The saloon's name is Studio 513. Ronnie said, " Aghhhh I think I know it. I saw it before."

I guess Ronnie could've found the place. My phn rang.....
Ronnie, " Baby, I can' t find it. I give up. I think I wanna go to Boric. He he he ."
I said, " No.. Let me call her and she'll call you back and give you direction."

I called Shawna and asked her to guide Ronnie.

One hour later.....
" Hey,babe.Are you coming home ????" He said, " Yes... almost there."

How's your hair cut ??"
He said, " Ohhh the worst hair cut in the world. "
Duhh... I worried abt that.I could've imagined how bad it was.
He said," Yeah.. aghhhh... I'll see you in a minute,hun."

I hung the phone and kept thinking how bad it would be.

Somebody opened the kitchen door. Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! Ronnie's home.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Look at his hair!!!!!!
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! SHAWNA DID FANTASTIC JOB!!!!!!!!!

Mom screamed and said, " YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!"

I whistled and said, " Uhuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.. Nice hair cut,baby. You look like 30's . ha ha ha ha."

He's embarassed and said, " Let's eat.Feed me...feed me..." Ha ha ha ha ha. I could see his red face.

He said, " Ahhh. I don't like it. It's bad. "

I said, " Noo.. that's exactly I really want to see.She did a gooooooooooooddddddddd job. "

Ronnie said," She had hard time to arrange my hair. She combed to the left to the right." ha ha ha ha ha.

Ronnie paid her 20 bucks. It's worthed!!!!!

Thank you Shawna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28 comments:

  1. lebih keliatan rapi ... dan segar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's eat.Feed me...feed me
    ====================
    ini persis si PB

    ReplyDelete
  3. bener mbak Ag, ronnie keliatan seger yahh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mo nyetir ga bisa konsen neh....dipoto ame kernek molo...bwehehehee....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rapi dan segar. Hair cutnya itu yg gak kuku.. Beda banget! ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lah, PB juga gitu ya ? Kembaran dunk. ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flash blinds his eyes.Ini dadakan, jadi gak tau micingin mata. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Si Mike minta di potongin rambut, dah 2 minggu blom sempat2 neh...kek nya si ronnie bs di jadiin model buat potongin rambut si mike..hehhehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha pertama kalinya ngeliat ronnie ekspresinya kaya gini, bagus mei guntingannya!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. tampang memelas, abisnya difotoin terus si, dasar bini kaya paparazzi :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. bagus oom ronnie..tambah keren..btw itu kumis ga dicukur sekalian? :D hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Keliatan Rapi dan segerrrrrr si doi Mei..hihihihiii

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hihihihi.....feed me...feed me....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hihihihih......feed me...feed me.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dia liat foto yg ini semalam,ngomel2 dianya. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Paling nggak suka liat flash camera,bikin mata sakit katanya.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bah itu kumis ntah sampe kapan dibabat abis >_<

    ReplyDelete
  18. Malu diblg keren, cpt2 deh minta diksh makan . :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Asal jgn punya bini baru ya, Zus. Ha ha ha. Liburannya asyik donk ya, plg ke Indo * pengen pulanggggggg*

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gak biasa dia dgn kepala barunya. ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete