Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving : ME & YOU




I went home from KY around 6.30pm.I saw Mom was watching tv in the living room.I heard Ronnie was laughing loudly.I thought he's laughing at me. :P

He said,' Heyyyyyy here is my baby!!! Tell us how the party was. You had fun ???"
I said," Oh yes...I did!! I enjoyed it.I didn't realize we've stayed there for couple hours.We're the ones who left the latest." Hi hi hi.

I said," Why are you laughing?" He said,' I thought your friend drove his limo." I said," No.. just only 3 of us, Mande decided not to."

I was curious why he always laughed. I asked again,"Why are you laughing?" He said, " Ohhh.. ohhhh oh... ha ha ha ha ha. I am watching this movie.It's soooo funny.She messes up the ads. Ha ha ha ha." Bah!!!!!! I thought he's laughing at me, glad that I was home. Gak taunya... nonton tv. HUHHHHHH!!!!! :P

Spending time all nite long with Ronnie at home,it's such a bless!!! He slept on my lap.I took some pics. ^___^. Finally he fell asleep.My legs were soooo stiffed,I couldn't move.I heard he snored.I fell asleep,too,but didn't sleep at all.

We're watching movie " TOPPER".I woke up and watched the ending.Ronnie's cellphone rang.It's Will.He asked whether we'd open the bar. Ronnie said,' Still thinking abt it.Haven't decided yet." I pretended not to hear it. ^___^

I said to Ronnie," Babe,I need a blanket.My legs are soooo cold." He said," I am done.I don't wanna sleep anymore." I got up and picked a blanket,moved to another couch.

He said," What you wanna do tonite,baby ?" I said, " Nothing." He he he he.I didn't want to go to the bar, just wanted to stay at home and spent time together with the family.

He said," Ok then. I wanna go upstairs." I said," Come here.." He said," No... I am not going to lay down again.I know you'll make me . " Hi hi hi hi.

He kissed me and went upstairs,biasa...laporan ke kmr mandi. :P

I kept watching movie with Mom. We laughed,it's a very funny movie. I went upstairs around 11pm and saw Ronnie's sleeping on the bed. WAHHHHHHH!!!!

I bet he's tired. I didn't want to wake him up. I went to the basement, updated my MP and saw my beloved brother Joe was online.

So...we chatted till 3.30am. ^___________________^

What a day!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving,everyone!!!

God Bless!!!

Muachhhhhhh

14 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving for both of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foto-fotonya pada romantis semua,he..he..he
    by the way Happy Thanksgiving for Mei-Mei dan Ronnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thnks,kak.Jarang2 bisa berdua di rumah semalaman spt ini.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ini lesu begini, karna kebanyakan makan turkey iyah..??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weleh,da.Mei2 gak suka Turkey.Ngeliatnya aja eneg banget.Kmrn di KY sama sekali turkeynya gak disentuh.Bsk family dinner di rmh, bakalan ada turkey.Tidakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hepi thx giving mei n ron..

    smoga setrsnya bs mesra n semakin diberkati yaa....

    ReplyDelete
  7. cihuy.. selalu romantis.. mei.. suamimu ketiduran atau kekenyangan say sampe pules gitu :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thnks,da.Mesranya sih maunya tiap hari.Tapi sibuk kerja,kadang2 aja punya wkt berdua spt ini. Sibukkkkk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Romantis..he he he. Ini Ronnie tiduran sambil nonton,gak taunya ketiduran.Kekenyangan juga iya tuh.Ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy thanks givingutk meimei & ronny.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated thanksgiving to you,too,Dewi.GBU.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy belated Thanksgiving.....!!!
    mana turkeyna......????

    ReplyDelete