Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Merchant of Venice ( 2004 )

Rating:★★★
Category:Movies
Genre: Classics
Yippe!!!! After waiting for years,I watched this movie finally.I've read Shakespeare's novels for years ( some of his novels I love!!!!). One of them is The Merchant of Venice. When I read from internet that the novel would be filmed,I said to myself, " YOU GOTTA WATCH THIS ONE!!!"

I watched it this noon n munched lots of crackers.Kolestrol deh lama2. :P

I enjoyed the movie,though there're some dark scenes there. Ughhhh.. I couldn't see their faces cos they talk in the darkness.

The scary moment was when Shylock ( Al Pacino ) was ready to cut Antonio's one pound - flesh, Portia aka the judge interrupted him . Shylock screamed and the others did,too. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. MENEGANGKAN!!!!!!!!!!! PLUS LUCU!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone hasn't watched this movie ?? You better.

Contains a lil bit uncomfortable scenes,when some girls walk with hanging boobs . He he he. Was that the style in 1500's ?? Maybe. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment