Thursday, November 16, 2006

Dapat Berkat Lagi ^____^

Gak berhenti2nya dpt berkat




 


After having lots of PETE aka SATOR from friends, I got a monitor for my computer.Mpok Atik came a week ago when she picked up her food order and said that she had a monitor at her garage.She offered me to have it instead of throwing it away.She said that Jeff,her husband kept it.


What a coinsidence,since my other computer's monitor is not good anymore, plus my keyboard.I spilled some milk over the keyboard a couple weeks ago,and the keyboard couldn't type letter A anymore. Behhh... what a dangerous hand I have.


Atik told Jeff ( who was in his car ) that I wanted the monitor.Jeff said OK,he would bring the monitor the next week.He said I could cook Atik some food for that.Huahahahahahha. Barteran nih yeeeeeeeeee


Atik likes my Sambal Goreng Ati.So,I told Atik anytime she wants the food,I'll cook for her.


Wednesday noon, Atik called me.She said she'd come and bring the monitor for me. Jeff took it out from his trunk and set it for me in the basement.


Hooray!!!!!!!! It works!!! I told Jeff that my keyboard didn't work.He said," You didn't tell me that you need a keyboard,otherwise I'd bring one for you. Well,next time I'll bring one,ok ?" Ahhh so nice!!!!!!


Jacob,Atik's son was playing with Mom upstairs..Jacob likes playing with the toys.He took one,and said," I wanna buy this one." hahahahahahha.


They left since Jeff had a meeting.


I showed the monitor to Ronnie.He said,' Wow... baby!!! You got a new stuff!!!". I said, "Yes,another blessing."


Thank you for Jeff and Atik for the monitor.We do appriciate it.May God bless you!!!



 

16 comments:

  1. asyikk dapat monitorrr syukur banget dapat berkat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asyiiiiiiiiiiiik..... happy for you darling...
    - inasanari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ada yg berbaik hati ngasih monitor.Upahnya Sambal Goreng Ati. ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thnks,Na. Gmn kepalanya? Makan Aspirin atau Tylenol deh.Hope you feel better. hugsssssss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Berkat melimpah nih Mei.. Puji Tuhan.. bagi2 ya berkatnya hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amien.Asal jgn sakit2 aja. :D . Apa kabar lu, Mpok???

    ReplyDelete
  7. rezeki si eda sungguh bagus sekali.
    selamat MP oi....

    ReplyDelete
  8. dapat berkat teyus..selamat ya..berikutnya keyboard sudah menanti neh * wink *

    ReplyDelete
  9. Selamat Mbk...

    berkat Tuhan memang akan selalu mengalir, selama kita masih mau bersyukur

    Salam kenal

    ReplyDelete
  10. meimei
    firstly.. congrats for your new monitor
    secondly .. perhaps it's to early but anyways happy thanksgiving day !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alo,Amilia.Salam kenal juga.Berkat mengalir bagaikan air. ^___^ . Ucapan syukur harus jalan terus,bener gak ? :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ungkhe sayanggggggggggg, ke mana aja ? Thnks for the Turkey. ^___^. Gmn nih caranya biar suka makan turkey ya ? Ngeliatnya udh eneg banget . :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. halahhh...gak tau loe butuh monitor & keyboard...tuh kemaren mike buang bannyak tuh...abis...lg mo bersih2 ruko...mo di sewakan...jd barang yg gak kepake di buang ma dia....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ya udh,lempar ke sini aja, itung2 hadiah Natal =P

    ReplyDelete