Sunday, April 16, 2006

Maria's Open House @Kettering,OH




Sat morning I woke up very late,around 10am.I called Maria,told her we’d be late.I called Desy,she didn’t answer my phone call.Later,she sent me sms and said,”Mei,I woke up late this morning,so,we’ll leave later then.”Bah.. telat juga ternyata si Desy bangun.Hehehhehehe

Around 11am I had got ready.Evy was ready,too.Mom gave us a ride and dropped us at Cinemax.We met Desy there around 12pm.

We arrived at Maria’s apt within 45 mnts.Everyone was there.Once I opened the door,Carl aka Karce took my pic. Suit..suit…………Seleb disambut!!!!!! Hehehehehe.Shakira’s coming,beibehhhhh. narsis.com


I brought Sambal Goreng Ati.Wahhh…serbuuuuuuuu.Mbak Maya was so excited to try.But,once she tried,she said,”Mei-Meiiiiiiiiiiii !!!! It’s really spicy!!!!! “ Hehehehe gotchaaaaaa


Desy brought lots of stuff from Avon.She gave each of us a package of nail polish.

Nia came after we had lunch.I fried Lumpia Shanghai and we had another food to eat.

Around 5.30pm, one by one was leaving.Ziplockkkkkk… too much food for Maria to eat.So,friends took some home.

I stayed at Maria’s till Carl came back from work.Meanwhile Evy left with Desy back to Cincinnati.
I spent time with Maria,chatted chatted and watched movie ( movie was on,but we didn’t watch it,indeed ).Hehhehehe

We had dinner around 9.30pm and then Carl came back home around 10.30pm. I changed my shirt since it’s really cold ( Maria turned on a fan ). Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr………..

I said to Maria,”Mar,lend me a t-shirt,pls.I am cold “ ( I didn’t realize,that moment was the time I was feeling not good,and today I’m sick.” Maria teased me and said,”Ah,Mei2..you’re cold,cos you wear sexy shirt.” Hahhahaha

I replied her,” Eits….hang on.Don’t blame if I fart a lot in front of your fan.” She stood up and gave me a shirt.Hahahhaaha.Emang enak dikentutin? :P

Carl changed his shirt,we chatted for awhile and then we left to Cincinnati around 11.30pm.We played pool in the back bar.

They left around 3am. Thank you very much, Maria n Carl. Nice meeting you.. Happy Easter. God Bless.


40 comments:

  1. pinki I like that color...nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. gileee..enak banget ketemuan mulu, yak..??

    ReplyDelete
  3. keren tuwww top-nya cocok ama yg make ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. celebs banget2...minta tanda tangan dunk ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iya,da.Ntar diusahakan buat pertemuan sekali sebulan tuh,katanya Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Siapa dulu donk.....yg foto.Hahahhahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Easter eggnya lucu, warnanya samaan sama bajunya mei

    ReplyDelete
  8. ck..ck..emang shakira beneran ya yang dateng ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  9. biar dah pagi, masih tetep cantiiik

    ReplyDelete
  10. Baju membawa berkat nih ceritanya.hahahahhaha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Endang.....Shakira dari Tanah Abang ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Itu sktr jam 2am,Lin.Baterenya udh mulai lemah,mana panas lagi kmrn.Hahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awalnya itu kaget,begitu buka pintu,udh dijepret sama Karce.Hehehehhee.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Iya,ngelap kaca.Hahahhaha.Dance ciptaan mrk.

    ReplyDelete
  15. tired kebanyakan makan lumpia tuh Mei... lagian gak bagi2 kirim sini :-P

    ReplyDelete
  16. seru bener Mei, dapet kutek pula, hi..hi...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Itu baru masuk 1 lumpia lho,San.Heheheheh.Kalo dikrm ke sana,ntar udh gak bagus lagi *alasannnnnnnnn*.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dpt berkat di hari Paskah dari Mpok Desy.^___^.

    ReplyDelete
  19. pinky cutiie sexy!

    *buat palentine* :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. yaolo itu tante Irma...goreng2 mulu..... kangen euyyy

    ReplyDelete
  21. duile ibu ama anak kayak mau vocal grup....hehhehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  22. pelajaran memasak tuh.Ngebungkus lumpia sesuai size yg ngebungkus.hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete