Thursday, April 27, 2006

Hurricane ( Girl Killer ) and Strawberry Daiquiry

Rating:★★★★
Category:Other
Last sat, I made Strawberry Daiquiry for Eda Genta n Lusy.Then,Evy saw it.She was curious and said," I wanna drink this one. What is it ?" She pointed the pic in my cam.Hahahhaha. I said," It's strawberry Daiquiry." So, I made 1 glass for her. She lovesssssssss it!!!

On Sunday,she ordered another one,and the same thing on tues nite.Hahahahaha.She does love it.
At the same nite, I just printed new menus for our bar. I am so curious abt Hurricane ( Girl Killer ). I offered it to Jen,our new customer.She said,"OK..I'll try it! ".

Here you go,baby.I made in one glass. She tried and said, "Goshhhh..Mei2!!!!!! It's really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ". I am so very happy!!!

When I was in the office,Britney knocked the door and said," I do need your assistant.I want to have that Jen had before.What do you call that? Richie don't know how to do that."hahahhahahah.So, I walked to the front bar and showed the recipe to Richie.Then,he made it for Britney.Britney asked me,"Mei,is there any liquor in it?" I said,"Yes." Again,she said," I didn't taste it." I said,"It's really smooth.You even can't tell that there's some liquor there." She said,"Oh my goodness!! That's why!!! It's really smooth.I love it!!!!!!"

I offered it to Sarah,too.She bought one glass.So, one nite we sold 3 cups of Hurricane ( Girl Killer )!!! That's cool for the 1st nite we promote.












14 comments:

  1. looks real good. one of my favorite drinks..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. both actually..!! i also like : long island ice tea,margaritas and Maduri sour...!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard Maduri Sour.Do you mean Midori Sour? I hear alot abt Long Island Ice Tea,but never tasted it.Hahhahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. kayaknya yang strawberry daiquiry enak tuh Meiiiiii

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm back,honey.Just arrived 10 mnts ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. baru pulang 10 min. udah di internet..!! gile elo..!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't leave my MP,Tee.The 1st thing I always check .Hahhahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta go to work now.Talk to you later.Sambil bawa bubur candil nih.Hihihihihi.GBU

    ReplyDelete