Monday, April 24, 2006

Ira's Graduation Party @ Joe's Crab Shack,Newport,KY




Cie Ira invited us to celebrate her graduation day on Sat at Joe’s Crab Shack Newport,KY. Eda Genta picked me in the Cinemax and we drove to KY. Cie Lusy came along ( duhh yg baru plg dari honeymoonnnnnnnnnnnn ).
There,we met Desy and KenKen,new friends Eddy,Mohamed,Donna,Lora,Joe and Wendell.
There are lots of entertaiment in the bar. I had one rose balloon and gave some tips for that lovely balloon.I became so goofy.Everyone laughed.
Edward,Eda Genta’s husband teased me in the car. Ughhhh.. awas ya,Edward,ntar dikick balik :P

We had great time in the restaurant. Taking last pic all together before we left.
Congratulations to Cie Ira.May God bless you.

28 comments:

  1. kayaknya seru juga nih acaranya Mei =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seru banget,Ren.Sampe gak terasa kalo acara makan2nya udh selesai.Hahahhahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seruwwwwwwwww...kok ga ngajak2 gw seh...:((

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yupee.Tapi ini sbnrnya msh capek sekali.Baru bangun langsung siap2 masak orderan nih.Lanjut ntar kerja sampe subuh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. shrimp fettuchini if i am not mistaken..

    ReplyDelete
  6. my son's favorite dish. I cook it too sometimes for him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. kalau soal makanan... I'm an expert... ! apalagi di suruh makan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adu...makananya Mei..buat perust gue krwek...wek....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ayooo..tutup mata saja,biar gak ngiler.Hahahhahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you can cook. Mei-mei. I will order rendang asap. when ever you are ready for my order.when..??

    ReplyDelete
  11. we need to get 2gether and eat..

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok boss.. i will order begining of next week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. come for my birthday. ok..?? hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll come...in my dream *kaburrrrrrrrrrrrr*

    ReplyDelete