Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Gubraakkk...And I Fell Down :(



I'm back. Gee... almost 1 week didn't update my MP.Don't ask me why. I will always come with the same reason " busy working ". Yes, I've been busy working lately( till I even didn't spoil myself a lot like I did before ).


Last nite was a big crowd.We had karaoke nite and bunch people showed up.Evy, a friend from San Jose visited us here.She sang couple songs and had good time with other customers.


We went home abt 3am and I slept around 4am.In the morning I woke up around 10am,and got ready to go back to work.Bar messed up and I gotta clean up before we open. I swept all the floors and mopped them.Around 12pm, we got some beers delivered.


I didn't have my lunch ( to be honest,I even didn't have any chance to take a shower today ) :( I called Ronnie and asked him to buy me some food for my dinner. Jeff,our customer came around 5pm.I chatted with him and gosh... suddenly I felt asleep.I couln't concentrate what we're talking abt.My mind wasn't in the bar anymore.I sent sms to Ronnie and asked him to come as soon as possible to the bar. I couldn't stand anymore. I smiled too much that hurts my cheeks.


Thank God,Ronnie showed up and brought my fried rice.I had my dinner in the bar and I didn't feel I was sleepy anymore.Dave showed up and we chitted chatted in the patio with Jeff.Later on,Steve ( my youngest bro in law ),showed up.I pulled one more chair and we spent the nice evening in the patio.


We had customers tonite.I served them and they enjoyed the nice evening too,in the patio.About 30 mnt later,Samantha,our regular showed up with a friend.They ordered some drinks.They walked to the back bar and played pool there.I brought their drinks to the back bar.She ordered another drinks.


Ronnie poured some drink and I held 2 glasses on my hands.I walked to the back bar.I stepped on and then,Brakkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!! I fell down :( My knee hit the steps and my drinks fell,too. :( Thank God ,I still held the glasses. Samantha and her friend turned around and said,"Ohh honeyyy,are you ok ? " Aduh... so embarassed!!!! I said," I'm fine...I'm fine." The floor's wet :( . She helped me to get up and I did apologize. I poured some more drinks. Ronnie was in the front bar when I fell down.


Ronnie helped me to walk.I said to him,"Babe,I'm done.I don't think I can go on till tonite.I am worn out.This is the climax.I wanna go home." Ronnie thought,so.He sent me home and I took a shower. I feel much better now. Thank God.Ronnie don't think that I need to go to the bar early in the morning tomorrow.Good....I can take a rest tomorrow.

20 comments:

  1. Hi Mei mei..
    gw juga dah lama ndak mainan MP..
    mau muncul lagi ke permukaan...
    pa kabar mei ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Riri.Apa kabar nih?Gmn urusan visanya?Kpn berangkat?Good luck ya!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mei mei darliiing, misss you gurl. aduh kasian yg jatuh saking kecapean. makanya jgn dipaksain dong mei tsk tsk tsk ... btw, busy = good business dooong hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dinaaaaaaaaaaaa ke mana aja lu? Hehehehhehe.Msh capek nih,mo siap2 kerja lagi,ambil pesanan liquor :( Business is good so far.Pengen cutiiiiiiiii

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya ampun darliiing ..kemana aja??? kasian deh sampe jatuh gitu..untung gelasnya ngga pecah kena ke elo Mei...

    istirahatlah yang cukup!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barusan ke rmh kakak ipar naik sepeda kumbang .Jalanannya naik turun pula,ngos2an sampe rumah.Hahhahahaha .Iya tuh,untung gelas gak pecah.Mahal gelas model begituan.Tapi diksh tips 5 bucks kmrn sama si tamu.Hahahhahaha.Bntr lagi mo berangkat kerja neh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. jangan kecapean...minum vitamin ajah biar kuat..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vitamin apaan,say?Minum air putih aja jarang banget :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. hihihi mpo.. tampangnya biar kusut gitu tetep cakeeep, cuma pesen gw jangan sedih2 ya sampe nagis2 mulu entar bisa jatuh lagi gara2 lantenya basah aer mata ^___^ itu lutut tetep licin banguuuus kok! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mei, poto elo keliatan banget kurang tidur tuh.
    Gimana knee nya masih sakit enga?

    ReplyDelete
  11. itu mukanya sendu kaya anak kecil minta dimanja :D untung gelasnya nggak pecah, udah baikan?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mpok,thnks a lot ya udh jadi telinga kmrn.Everything is ok !!!!!! Heheheheheh.Itu lututnya gak keliatan semalam,tapi tadi ngecheck,udh terasa banget memarnya,agak berubah warna :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kurang tidur banget,Wi :( Ini barusan plg nih,jam 3am nyampe rmh.Kelaparan,masak indomie di dapur sama si Evy.Hahahhahahah. Kneenya msh sakit

    ReplyDelete
  14. Maunya dimanja,apa daya,sang suami sibuk ngerjain tax.Hahahahah.Untung gelas gak pecah ( malah diksh tips 5 bucks!!! ). Hahahahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  15. busy...busy...alesannnnnnn tauwww ga sehhh gw-nya kangen ga ada temen ngeronda :-P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aduh,Mpok,sorry deh.Kita udh jarang ngeronda neh di MP,malah di bar hampir tiap malam ngeronda sampe subuh.Badan ambruk kecapekan.Besok malam deh ya kita ngeronda ( off day,mudah2an bisa tinggal di rmh, badan bener2 gak enak skrg ini )

    ReplyDelete
  17. Udh sembuh,Lid.Kerja sampe jam 3am lagi semalam.Ada Rap Show di bar,Puji Tuhan,rameeeeeeeeeeee banget!!! Apa kabar? Kapan jadinya plg ke Indo lagi? Salam sama Brian ya.

    ReplyDelete