Monday, April 3, 2006

Ladies Craft Nite : Quilled Creations


Sybelle, a Pinoy lady I met from library called me a couple weeks ago.She wondered why I've never been attending the Ladies Craft Nite anymore. Geee...the last time was November last year!! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa..longgggggggg time ago!!!!!!!!!!!!


I told her I was really busy.She said she would remind me a week before the class begun.Good idea!!!!!!!!!! I called her this noon and asked her whether she would come.She said she would be there. So, after dinner, Ronnie sent me to the library.


I was late for a couple minutes. I sat next to Syb.She smiled at me.I handed her a box of lumpia. I was so happy spending time in the library. We have more knowledge by attending the class.Thank God this time I didn't miss it.


Heidy announced the class would be ended soon.She asked us to take home some stuff so we could practise at home. I took some,of course.


Syb said she would send me home.Her husband,and her daughters were waiting for us in the reading room.I gave Syb some stuff,thought she might need them.


Within 1.5 hour I made 3 quilled creations.I would make some more later on.



my very 1st result


 



the 2nd one


 



the 3rd one



the 4th one ( I made yesterday)



the 5th one


Thanks a lot, Heidy.Thanks for the precious skill!! God bless you


 


 


 

16 comments:

  1. bagus-bagus mei hand craft nya.. :)
    gue juga plg suka yg berbau craft-craft-an..! i feel in la..la land aja :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. creatifff juga lo say ;) bagus2 kok...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh gw jg suka handy craft yg ini .. modalnya ga susah ya Mei...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. mei...aku lagi kelarin alphabet quilled juga..padahal itu proyek dari winter belom kelar juga sampai sekarang :)) btw..lucu tuh bunga nya :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. keren-keren Mei...asik juga ya ikutan gitu..

    ReplyDelete
  6. quilled itu apaan sih mei? bagus2 hasilnya, gue suka yang the 3rd one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. menghilang dari peredaran mana aja lo kuangennnnnnnnnn :((

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mei - Mei kreatif banget dech !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank a lot,Mbak.Iseng2 ikutan kelas,daripada bengong di rmh,itung2 nambah ilmu.^___^

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm here,Ria.Sibuk pisan, gak ada wkt utk tarik nafas neh. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Udh gak dilanjut lagi,sibuk sih.Tapi stock msh ada,besok2 kalo ada wkt,dilanjutin.

    ReplyDelete