Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Tiring Day..........


Early this morning I went to Downtown.I was Freezing Cold .The heater in the  Bus helped me a feel warm a lil.Once I arrived in Downtown,the wind was cooler and cooler.I couldn't bear.My teeth  Chattering ,since I just wore a jeans jacket (thought it wouldn't be so cold like that).But,I saw some people didn't wear any  Sweater or  Coat .Geee....Weren't they cold?That's my thought  Hmm .


I did something in Downtown this morning till noon. I was really  Hungry and walked to find Wendy's. OMG!!!!!!!!!!! From outside of the window,I saw there're many people were having line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh Jeez I looked at my  Watch .....hmmm.....I couldn't wait till 30 mnts to do that. So, I walked away Walking and tried to find some other fast food.


I saw Arby's and Quiznos, but I don't like them.  Dismay .I saw some vendors on the street,and bought hot dog. Hot Dog 2 .Oh well..that's enough till I got home, I said to myself.


The wind was still cold, and  I'm Lost  couple times. I asked some people to tell me where the bus stop was. Smile .Finally, I got my  Bus .Once I was in the bus, I changed my   High Heels 2 . Phew my  Foot hurt so bad.


I arrived at home abt 3.30 pm.Duhh....so really tired. Tired . I was still hungry,and I opened the refrigerator..Thank God I still had the Lontong.I saved one last portion last nite Spaz I still had crackers and salted duck egg,too.Ohhh....I felt sooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I took  picturesSnappy again this noon.I saw the  Apple 2  Apple 2 are still red and looked good,so I went down to the basement and took some pics.I played with Lucky,too.


Ronnie called me when I was abt having my late Lunch .I was still really tired. When Ronnie  came back home, I told him I was abt ready to   Barbeque .but in the other side,I wanted to take a nap. Tired .He took me to bed,and I felt asleep. Pillow .Ronnie slept,too.


I told Ronnie before not to wait me for dinner.I wasn't hungry yet,and wanted to take a long nap. He went down when Mom said it's dinner time.He  On The Cheek me,and I continued Pillow.


Abt 8.30 pm,Ronnie came back and woke me up.I told him I was hungry.Ronnie said,"Mom saves some food for you,babe.Go downstairs. I wanna send Tony home. " Agghhh...Tony was here!!!!!!!! I didn't know....... I went downstairs and greeted him.I went to the kitchen and had my dinner.I had  Steak ,but I didn't eat it all,I gave the rest to Lucky.


Ronnie was going over Dave after sending Tony home. I was killing my time  by waiting for him. Still... I am yawning   ..Goodness.... I am still  Tired !!!!!!!!!!!!!


 


Ronnie's home already.... It's almost 12 pm here. I wanna go back to  Bed 




19 comments:

  1. Tertolong lontong ni yee. Itu rambut lo nyang dipoto kayak gadis Sunsilk eeeuuyy!! Hitam mengkilap...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God I still had the Lontong.I saved one last portion last nite I still had crackers and salted duck egg,too.
    Duh Mei..jadi pengen makan lontong deh....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank God I still had the Lontong.I saved one last portion last nite I still had crackers and salted duck egg
    Duh Mei..jadi kangen makan lontong deh...apalagi kalau lonton cap gomeh

    ReplyDelete
  4. iya...lontong emang sungguh menggoda,menyelamatkan kita dari kelaparan
    Gadis Sunsilk?? jadi malu.... thnks,Mak. Rambut selalu no 1 nih diperhatiin,dikit bercabang,langsung diptg.Dulu panjang sampe ke pinggang.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kangen lontong juga ya??Buat donk,da...Resep udh ada tuh,tinggal sreng sreng sreng...jadi deh..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quiznos, hmmmm toasty! Fave nih Mei enak deh...! :-p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Weleh...suka ya??? Lbh enak Jersey Mike's kyknya..hehehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  8. susah..Mei, buat lontong!!! :((

    aku nggak bisa daah.......nyeraaah!!! :))


    liat Lontong Kumplitnya..Mei, jadi inget rumah di Jkt deh..:((
    kangen eeeuuiii...makan lontong sayur krupuk merah pake telor tahu ato tempe plus kacang panjangnya.....slrruuppppppp2.......hiks...hiks...
    Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :((

    ReplyDelete
  9. ada yg ngidam Lontong juga neh..

    Btw,itu kmrn gak pake buncis (ada tuh yg kasih Buncis juga,gori juga ).Tapi kita mo save gorinya,nunggu tauco dtg dari LA.hehehhehehe,besok2 buat lagi dehhhh

    ReplyDelete
  10. lebih enakan enakan Jersey Girl, Mei kiukiukuiuk...

    ReplyDelete
  11. yupeee...sampe dia juga ikutan tidur... Ngorok berdua..

    ReplyDelete
  12. huahuehauha... enjoy, bentar kalo udah beranak segalanya berubah! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  13. kalo ada baby,nanti barengan ngoroknya...Hahahhahahha

    ReplyDelete
  14. blm tiba saatnya, Mak...Nanti,kalo udh dpt,baru kita buat diskusi....

    ReplyDelete