Thursday, October 6, 2005

No Title....^_^


 Chili Listenin' to music here ... Laughing 2 .It's hot this noon,but now it's cold!!!!!!!!!!!!   I called the BMV this morning and asked to have a driving test appointment.Ufhhh... the date was given wasn't the right time for my instructor,so I gotta match the schedule for next week.


I called   On The Phone my parents.They're doing OK! Mami said abt the gas rates in Indonesia.Everyone complains....She said, she went to public market one day, and she waited for a  Bus .None's coming! She had to walk for abt 20 mnts and went to a phone booth,called my sister to pick her home by   Motorcyle .At noon,one by one bus appeared.Now,in the city, all the buses drivers complain by not running the bus. So,the trucks from police departments  load the students,workers instead of the buses. Truck Driver .. Indonesia is getting worseRolling Eyes .Everything is getting more expensive.Seems everytime we change President,everything is more and more expensive. No


I was  Multitasking  when I was talking to Mami.She heard something boiling and said," What are you doing there,Mei?" I said, " I'm cooking rice, Mom..I am making omellet,too." She laughed. I told her that I had some more orders ( Lidya ordered 2 portions of pork this noon ). Another friend orders Onion Crispy for Ramadhan.....


Tony came again.Ronnie made him cut the grass and take out all the trash,cos tonite is the Trash Nite!! I told Ronnie I'd like to borrow some cones from the Driving Course,so I could practise some more of maneuvereability.Ronnie said,"Ok..".I went down to the basement picked my IDs and I saw him playing  Keyboard 2.It's been a long time he didn't touch the organ.I took his pics when he's playing  Male Entertainer 8   .I copied his music by murmuring.... ROTFL .Then,we left...


He let me drive again... Oo....I was still a lil bit  Nervous ,moreover when I saw him was  Scared 2 .Once,he asked me to turn right.I said," It's red,babe..I can't." I missunderstood.He meant to pull the car to the right curb.I almost passed the line. Laughing 2 .I told him," Ok,hun..you drive back home. I'm scared to death seeing you so panic like that." He said, " No,babe.You're doing good..You can do it.. You're doing better day by day..." Brows .Ooooookkkkk....We brought home 5 cones and 5 sticks.


We arrived home safely. My fingers were still cold... Hysterical .He laughed and said," Hey,Mei? " I replied,"Yes,Hun? ".He said,"  I Love You...." Cheered Up .. Gosh...soooo sweet..... Running In Field 


 


 


 


 



 







26 comments:

  1. Wah Ronnie jago maen organ juga ya...? Elo jago maen apaan Mei? kikik

    ReplyDelete
  2. kita? dulunya organ juga,skrg malah lbh seneng !!! Kita biasanya main di studio, kmr atas.Tapi udh bbrp bulan ini gak pernah main musik lagi.Malas........heheehhehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. bisa maen organ juga elo ya, kirain maen sepak bola doang kikik...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, tiap cerita elu pasti ada foto makanan ampyuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnn hehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. itu dulu...wkt kuliah..Ikutan team sepakbola mini wanita..Juara 1 ,bow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. daku tidak bisa jauh dari makanan,say...

    ReplyDelete
  7. waualah anggota kesebelasan ya? Sampe skrg jago maen bola dirumah juga.. kikik

    ReplyDelete
  8. Organ musik ato organ tubuh ? hihihiii...

    ReplyDelete
  9. skrg temennya paling cuma Lucky...tendang bola sana sini,dia yg kejar...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haaa maen bola ama Lucky? weeekzzz, Ronnie gak mati berdiri itu? hihuahihauhauhau

    ReplyDelete
  11. kalo sama Ronnie pasti organ tubuh... kriuk kriuk kriuk!

    ReplyDelete
  12. kriukk kriukk tengah malam.. soalnya pasang kipas kenceng2...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wah... byk orderan neh! Mei, lagu se sang ce you mama hao nya lagi dicariin ama temen" sekantor --> gile nih, elo bikin heboh kite2... tp gak janji dpt yaa...

    ReplyDelete
  14. jalan ini usaha ..hehehhehe

    Btw, lagunya nanti2 juga gpp,Leo.. heheheheh...Harus dapat!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooiii...si Leonora ntar ngamuk lagi lo panggil Leo...Doi udah bawa2 rantang tuh. ( ngamuk kok bawa2 rantang ???)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Udah bener kok mei (emak jade).. jgn "le" aja (takut nyasar ntar manggilnya) ekeke...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Maksa neh judulnya. Syukur.. untung dpt lagunya.. ada di site gw tuh!
    *Mama hao song ----> dedicated to all mommas/mummies/nyak/emak/mama/bunda/laen" yg artinya "emak" in this world... cieee uhui!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mo ajak makan bareng... ngamuk yg lagi baek

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wahh udh bener nih,Mak. Ntar balik manggil Le kena cambuk lagi kita...

    ReplyDelete
  20. kalo gak gitu ,gak dpt donk..tuh buktinya udh dpt.. Xie xie say.....Nanti meluncur ke sana

    ReplyDelete
  21. wah jago main organ ya? asik donk hehehe...

    mei dah ketmu blum lagu mama haonya? susah2 bae..mampir aja ke mp anak gue..dia tuh theme songnya lagu mama hao...:) dl aja :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ronnie bisa,Mei2 yg udh gak mahir lagi. Si Leo ada lagunya. btw, ada juga di MPnya Wen2?? Ok deh...segera ke sana ntaran.. thnks ya.. GBU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. iya ada di mpnya daku :) mampir donk auntie ehhehe

    ReplyDelete
  24. hehehe...
    sip-sip....
    asal jangan kayak supir bis....

    ReplyDelete