Friday, October 14, 2005

Hari Ngantuk Sedunia!


Sleepy Always sleepy.....Sleepy  .Maybe cos the weather is cool.I go to pee Bathroommany times!!!!!!!!!!!  


I was more sleepy after having lunch... I ate rendang ( 3 portions of rice,bow ) Hungry .Then,I fell asleep Falling Asleep 


 


I went upstairs and took a nap. I knew Ronnie would call me around 4 pm,so I put the phone next to me.I read some magazines Magazine and turned on the Radio and then.....Pillow

  

Then....the phone rang 
Telephone ..Aghh..... That must have been Ronnie....Sleepy


Me:"Hello...."( with heavy voice )


Ronnie:"Hello...I am calling ya (heavy voice,too)


Me :" Hmm .Who's this ?" ( I didn't recognize his voice)


Ronnie :" " Laughing 2 .It's me,baby!!!!!!!!!! "


Me:"BAH Scared 1 !!!!!!!!! Why is your voice is different?"


Ronnie:"Cos your voice is,too....."


Me:"Eh...I was sleeping, baby.You sounded like a bandit..."


I was still laying down in the bed.


Ronnie:" Laughing 1 I was ready abt calling 911."


Me:"  Bug Eyed why?"


Ronnie:" I thought you're in trouble.. Bounce "


Me:"Oalahhhh.....I'm fine."


Ronnie:" Ok,hun..I'll be home soon.Talk to you later,babe... I Love You "


Me:"Iya.. Floating Heart ,too"


I continued  Sleeping again.Hey!!!!!!!!!!! I woke up at 5.38 pm!!!!!!!!!! Goodness!!!!!!!!!! I haven't cooked yet!!! Duh .I bet Ronnie & Mom were at home already!!


I went downstairs..... I saw Mom's cooking.... Cooking Dinner Ronnie was reading Newspaper ..


Ohhh....... Sleepy againnnnnnnnnnn.I wasn't awaken at all.I walked towards Ronnie,sat on his lap,my eyes weren't opened. Laying my head down on his shoulder,I continued sleeping..


Mom and Ronnie Laugh .Mom thought I was going out somewhere... Ohhhhhh Sleepy  Sleepy  Sleepy 


I walked to the living room,and laid down on the  Couch , Sleeping . Ronnie went upstairs from another door,and then," Baby,where are you?" . Me," I am here,in the living room". I went upstairs and laid down again... Sleeping together...... Smile .


Mom called us for dinner. Ok....I was awaken so far. Then I went to the  gardenGardening checking my  Tomato ..Wahhhhhhhhh again and again... Tomato  Tomato  Tomato  Tomato  Tomato  are everywhere.I have harvested them last nite,and again,tonite.I have plentyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.Wah... I'm so blessed!!!!!!!!!! Thank God 


  I was in the basement when Dave called Ronnie ( twice ).I thought Ronnie was still with me in the basement,but he wasn't.He's in the kitchen. I was on the steps when he answered me from the kitchen.


Me :" Baby, Dave's on the phone"


Ronnie:"Oh,ok...."


He walked down to the steps.I saw him holding a big bag of potato chips Potato Chip .Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!Spaz.I grabbed the bag and gave him the phn. Laughing 1 .I whispered," Great,baby!!!   Thnks   for bringin' it for me Laughing 2 "


  Ronnie:"Ha?? Wait...I..."


Me:"Dave's on the phone.Answer him,pls..Love ya! "


  I walked down to the basement.... Spaz .I started Munching.He came down later and said,"Baby.....the chips"


Me:"Ohhh I love you,hun...I know you brought this for meGoofy."Munching


   Ronnie:"I didn't..I brought it for me.Hand me some,pls...." ROTFL.I teased on him


   Me:"Oh...baby....you're sooo good."


Ronnie:" Ok,I brought it for you...Happy Sweetest Day, honey!!!!!!!! " Hug And Kiss ..AWWWWWWWWWWW SOOOO SWEET!!!!!Circle Of Hearts


Me:'But,The Sweetest Day is tomorrow,babe."


Ronnie:"It's fine...I said it earlier"Circle Of Hearts


 


Yeah...yeah...yeah... He told me that he would take me out dinner tomorrow.. Spaz .


Dave is here spending time with Ronnie.I wanna go to bed.I can't wait till tomorrow nite... Laughing 2 .I wanna dream tonite.... Dream Big 


 




18 comments:

  1. emang iya yah? kalo udara dingin kita banyak minum juga peeeeeee trs, maklum belum pengalaman soal itu

    ReplyDelete
  2. baru bangun ini...jam 6.56 am....chatting sama adik ce.

    Eh,Bu ErTe,masak sih??Ini krn dingin aja lho,sampe bolak balik pipis.hehehhee

    ReplyDelete
  3. betul... kalo cuaca dingin,banyak kencing jadinya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oalah, angin ngantuk dari tempat si mei2 bertiup kesini juga nih hehehe jadi pada ikut ngantuk semuanya...zzzZZzzz...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. sampe ke sana juga Badai Sleepy nya??/ Wahhh bahaya kalo gitu...Sorry deh....

    ReplyDelete
  6. i declare this over ur self, u shall be multiply ASAP...!!! kiukiukiukiuk...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amien!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! soon..........multiply more and more....=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. aduhhh ntar repot ngaturnya.hihihihihi. Ronnie maunya 2 saja..

    ReplyDelete
  9. selain pee many times, ngantuk dan males juga ciri hamil...
    test pack dong say!

    ReplyDelete
  10. adow.....blm hamil ah...Ini emang udh kebiasaan kalo dingin,selalu bolak balik pipis..hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. aduhhh blm hamil,say..Ini emang udh kebiasaan,kalo dingin,pasti bawaannya mo pipis mulu... hihihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahaha no need to sorry Mei, badai sleepynya Mei2 kan tidak seganas badai Katrina, bisa menolong orang insomnia lagi. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahaha no need to sorry Mei, badai sleepynya Mei2 kan tidak seganas badai Katrina, bisa menolong orang insomnia lagi. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. adowww......segitunya..hahahhahaha.Tapi bener kok,Badai Sleepy ini masih blm apa2...hahhaha

    ReplyDelete