Monday, October 17, 2005

Belated Sweetest Day


Ronnie and I just came back from dinner..We're supposed to have dinner on last weekend.But,we didn't have the chance to do that.Ronnie spent his whole weekend doing the tar on the driveway.He took me to Jade Buffet  Yes .It's been a long time we've never been there.All you can eat, babe!!!!!!!!!!!Buffet .Yuhuuuuu...finally I had chance to eat seafood  Shrimp On The Barbie ,cheese mussel,clawn ect.Ronnie did enjoy his chicken. Diner .But,seems Ronnie enjoys more Dynasti Buffet than Jade one.


I was really full,Ronnie was,too.He looked at his  Watch and said,"Oh,baby...we won't make it." Huh? I didn't know what he's talking abt. I asked,"What is it,hun?"He replied,"We won't go to stores tonite.The store will be closed once we go there." Ummm still couldn't get what he meant.He said," I'd like to take you to Cincinnati Mills,where we can get the thermal underwear for you,but the Mall is closed at 9 pm.It's 8.45 pm already.I am doubt we can be there before 9 pm." Duh Goodness!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know that!!!!!! Ronnie just didn't tell where he took me.I said" Hun,let's go to the other stores then,like Walmart or Target.They have thermal underwears,too." He said," No,we gotta buy a very good quality,in Bass Pro, in Cincinnati Mills.I want you to have a very good thermal underwear that you will feel comfortable." I said," But,they will be expensive in Bass Pro."He replied," I don't care.I just want you be warm with it.Of course we must buy the good one."


Agh...I myself I don't wanna buy the expensive one.I would be happy with the cheap one.But Ronnie concerns abt the quality,the materials ect.Ok lah, honey bunny... Whatever makes me feel comfortable......


Tomorrow I'm going to have my driving test.... Gee... I am not ready yet...I'm still scared..I almost made an accident on Sunday.I drove the car zig zag in the highway.Missunderstood.Ronnie asked me to merge on the left.I thought I had.I turned on the left signal,and thought maybe Ronnie wanted me to move to the other lane.Once I wanted to change the lane,he screamed loudly.I was so panicked,pushed the gas accidentally instead of break.I drove back to the previous lane quickly.Goodness...I was really Scared 2 .My hands were really cold...I was  Nervous .I did apologize to Ronnie...I bet every car which passed us had a look at me... Bag Head 


Vicky,the lady from driving school called me this morning.She reminded me abt the test tomorrow.I told her I wasn't ready yet,but I must go ahead.Ronnie even suggest me the same thing.I can have another test next time if I fail.He just wants me to experience the test.


Were I given a choice,I'd like to choose not to drive...I'd rather to be a passenger than a driver.


Wish me luck.......


30 comments:

  1. walahhhhh Mei2 gue juga belum beli themal underwear huahahahahahaha bbbrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel about driving..It was not easy for me eaither. Good luck,MeiMei. Heh, kok ada Jade buffet ? Kapan anak gua buka warung ?? Buffet lageee....

    ReplyDelete
  3. trauma ahhh kalo dengar highway...Aduh ,mau gak mau harus maju hari ini..Jade Buffet kurang banyak menunya.Dynasti jauh lbh bnyk.Tapi cheese musselnya enak banget,bow...Udangnya lagi...

    ReplyDelete
  4. clawn(sepintas ngeliat tulisannya begitu),kerang gede gitu,dlmnya kyk warna mutiara.Di isi sama potongan scallop,sayuran2 lain,cheese dll.Kurang suka.Enakan yg cheese mussels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. di indo banyak resto pake nama "jade" & rata2 sih besar. btw, sapa tau jade ntar punya bisnis resto ~_^, ya gak :p.

    ReplyDelete
  6. amien!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yg namanya Jade selalu bawa hoki..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mei, pas kamu duduk berdua ama Ronnie, kok mukanya lama-lama jadi kayak kembaran gitu sih? (chuckle....).....

    ReplyDelete
  8. mirip ya?? Jodoh,Ser. Ultahnya aja udh sama... Hahahahhaha...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Semoga. Biar emaknya makan gratis..hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  10. nanti kalo udh buka resto,klepon kita2 ya....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo...pasti diklepon. Kan harus tanya billing addressnya...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooo..pasti diklepon. Kan harus ditanya billing addressnyaa...hihiiihi

    ReplyDelete
  13. lahhh yg kalimat belakangnya gak enak..hahhahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tapi makanannya enak...huahahaha. Iyalah..gratisan buat MeiMei & company !! Ini baru tahap ngebayangin aja udah sok jadi cukong ni emaknya Jade...huahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  15. pesan deh utk minggu dpn... itung2 utk makanan ultah

    ReplyDelete
  16. Minggu depan Jade masih belon buka restoran, nek ! Gimana kalo 25 taon kemudian ?? Sanggup nunggu nggak ? huahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  17. 25 thn kemudian? Boleh tuh nanti dijodohin sama Ronnie Jr

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hayoh bikin PR ! Biar cepetan nongolnya. Udah telat dua taon nih dari Jade ....Pasti ganteng punya eeeuuyyy !!

    ReplyDelete
  19. blm.... yg Giant Baby nya masih pengen sendirian dulu,blm mau punya temen dia

    ReplyDelete