Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Wed, July 19th 2006 - Cleaning..Cleaning....Cleaning....




Wed, July 19th 2006

Robert ,Courtney n Telisha came to visit us on Wed.They brought Pizza!!! Wuahhhhhh.They accompanied us that nite.Ronnie & Dave were fixing the speaker.

Robert went to the DJ booth,he played some songs and sang,too. Courtney was being goofy.He danced on a chair, made himself round and round and round. Kinda like ballet. ^___^

Telisha braided my hair. It’s my 1st braided since I was Junior High School. I stopped braided my hair when I was in Junior High School. I just don’t like braided it, cos it makes my hair curl and branched.

Well, Telisha came to me and asked me for Windex and washclothes. She said she wanted to help us clean the bar. Courtney said the same thing.Duh, I felt bad.I didn’t mean to make them come and work for us.But Telisha said it’s ok for them.They like us and they’d like to do something for us.

So, I gave them the stuff they needed. Robert kept playing the songs. Everyone was busy working.Hahhahahhaha. He said to Ronnie,” Ronnie, I wanna be the DJ next Wed.” Ok,then,Robert!! It’ll be yours. ^___^

Finally,we’ve done the cleaning.The doors looked nice,so did the mirrors. So we went home earlier that nite.

Thank you for coming and helping us!! God bless!!!

10 comments:

  1. Bar nya sukses ya Mei, rame ya..?

    Waktu itu bilang kameranya hilang? Trus ini pake kamera siapa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mei mei,.. can dis Soul Brotha be any cuter..?? Hmmm..I simply wonder...and can only imagine,,,Haa haaa... LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Siapa nich Mei mei..??? Is this Robert's wife or girlfriend..??? :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puji Tuhan, kok.Makin rame, moreover kalo Selasa,Kamis - Minggu.Peaknya itu yg plg rame di Kamis-Sabtu,bisa sampe 200 lbh yg datang.

    Kamera Mei2 ilang Feb kmrn dari mobil.Ini pake Nikon,punya Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy yummy ya ? Like chocolate.hahahhahahah. He volunteers to be our DJ tonite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ini Telisha, Robert's friend.She lives just across the street from our bar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Be sure to tell him I said ;" wassup".... lol.. much love for ya..

    ReplyDelete
  8. well.. nice to meetcha... Telisha..

    ReplyDelete
  9. being cleaning up..or posing....?






    *kabuuuuur....*

    ReplyDelete