Monday, July 24, 2006

Sunday,July 1st - Karaoke Nite & Ihop




These pics were taken before Ronnie was sick. Sunday nite, Karaoke Nite ( almost a month ago ). Now, on Sundays I bartend and have fun with the customers. I myself don’t wanna loose chance to sing. ^___^

After we closed, we went to Ihop,having b’fast. When we arrived there, I heard somebody screaming ,called my name,”Mei-Mei!!!!!!!!! Mei-Mei!!!!!!!!!!!” And it continued with other voices, “ Mei-Mei!!!!!!! Mei-Mei!!!!!!!! Mei-Mei!!!!!!”. Goodness!!! Robert cs were in Ihop!!! There’re some customers in Ihop stopped eating and looked at us walking to the table..Hihihihii. I felt like a real celebrity.Hahahhahahaha.

There,Robert,Melisa,Ronda,Ronda’s Mom,Courtney n Telisha were there,had a big table. They asked us to join.The waitress took another table and joint it.

Robert with his jargon,” I loveeeeeeeeee Mei – Mei”, swinging his head, makes me laugh all the time. He said that words many times. Ronnie laughed .

We had great time with them, chit chat and we went home around 3.30am.

16 comments:

  1. seems like everyone enjpyed it.. i also loved to sing.. i loved the karaoke in japan... can i jam with u...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. nyanyi lagu apa tah menghayati sekalee

    ReplyDelete
  3. waduh, Mei, ternyata elu pinter nyanyi juga yah! :)) nice to know that you're actually sing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. setuju ama theresa...baju lu bagus..pas di elu say :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love singing.^___^ Come on here, we'll do jamming session. I bet you sing beautifully. Regards ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Itu yg kmrn2, fotonya baru diupload skrg.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I Dream at Nite by Marc Anthony.Seru,bowwww.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehehehehe.Pengalaman dari grj dulu, jadi song leader n worshipper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you,da.My fave dress in summer neh. Hadiah dari Mirna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pas di badan ya ? Hehehehhehe.Tapi kudu ngurusin badan lagi neh, udh ndutan.Btw,bibit cabenya nyusul ya, Mpok.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Ronnie, I love you, I love you.....oops can't say that in public!!!! teehee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahahahaha.How do you know ? I sang " When I Dream at Nite ". He likes the song. ^___^

    ReplyDelete