Saturday, July 1, 2006

Goofy Ronnie , Cheesecake & Sunglasses ^___^




Yesterday nite,me & Ronnie went to Sam’s Club.Instead of sending Dave to go there,Dave suggested we to go there.

Ronnie let me drive.It’s not so far from the bar.Sam’s would be closed within minutes,but I told the man on the door that we’d like to buy 1 item only. * It was the plan* :D

We walked around,and then I got what we needed.Suddenly I was attempted to buy CHEESECAKE!!!!

Ronnie didn’t let me buy the cheesecake,but I persuaded him and said,”she’s opened the box, hun.” ^____________^ . Finally he said,” Aghhhh…oghhhhhhhh.. Ok.. you can have it.” Hoorayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Then,we drove to Kroger.Ronnie bought some wine and I bought some chicken and flour.I stopped at the Sunglasses aisle. He stopped next to me and I gave him some to try on.

This is the funny thing.I gave one,he looked at his face on the mirror.He said,”Nope.”
Another one,”Noooooopeee.”

I took ones I thought they’re nice.He said,”Noooo.” Ughhh.I was so desperated. He walked closer and took ones.Aihhhhhhhhhh they’re round …looked like Bobo Ho’s sunglasses!!!!!

He put them on.I looked at him and. HUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.HUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I laughed out loudly.I said,” Hang on. Let me take the pic.” Ronnie pushed his face nearer to the mirror.I said,”Not that ones.” He said,” Hmm.. I like this ones.” I said,’NOOOOOOOOOO”

He said,”Yes, I like this ones.” Idihhhhhhhhh.Bobo Hoooooooooooooo.

I tried to make him try other ones.I took some more and make him do that.He tried and said,” No.. this ones are too wide.” While I was choosing others,he took back the Bobo Ho’s sunglasses. I turned my head and laughed again. I took his pic again.There’re some customers passed us,they smiled and looked at us.They laughed too ,but keep turning their heads looking at us.

Finally, I got ones for him. I myself thought they’re nice.So, I made him try.He looked at the mirror for awhile and said,” I want those ones.” He kept telling me he likes the Bobo Ho’s sunglasses. Goshhhh.. I really couldn’t stop laughing.

When he paid the groceries,I asked him to put them on.He didn’t want.He said,”We gotta pay 1st,baby.” So,once he paid,I put them on his head. Hahahhahaha. The cashier and the assistant laughed. Ronnie said,” Goodness..This is the risk if you marry Indonesian girl. Goofy one.” Hahahhahahahaha.

He put them on!!!!!!! Hahahahhahaha. He said,” I can’t use them while I am driving.Cops will catch me,cos I can’t see well . “ Hahhahahahahha I said,” Tell the cops,you’re wearing new glasses.” He replied,”Yes, and hit somebody’s car will be the excuse.” Hahahhahahahahhahaha

He stopped at Ice Cream stand. I treated him. Ronnie said,” You wanna pay, hun?” Of courseeeeeeeeeeee.. it’ s cheap!!!!!! Hahahahhahaha.

Last nite,Friday,we had many customers as usual.But this time,I saw new faces.Everyone had good time. I took some pics ( I’ll upload later).

Around 3.30am we left the bar.Ronnie asked me whether I was hungry.I said,” Yes,hungry.” He asked,” How hungry are you?” I said,” One level upper of hungry .” Hahahhahahahha

So,we picked Ihop to have late dinner??? *Difast * maybe!!! Dinner-B’fast.

Hey!! Strange!!! Why Ronnie drove back home??? I said to him,” Babe,I thought we would have some meal to Ihop.” He said, “ You know what? You’re rite. I forget.Hahahhahaha.” Then, we passed home and we drove to Ihop.

We had some food there. I was really cold.Ronnie said,” It’s almost 90 F here,hun.” But, later on he said,” I am cold.”hahahhahahhaha. Dasarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


We went home around 4.30am. I myself slept around 5am and woke up around 2-3pm. Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Snuggling all day long with Ronnie!!! ^____^

I gotta get ready. I’ll be going to the bar soon.

Above all, I and Ronnie did have good time.

25 comments:

  1. hahaha looks familiar face to mee...psstt..James sometimes has have it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. itu price tagnya masih nempel hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. tidur dah dia kelar makan hihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ronnie udah mulai ganjen ya Mei, siapa dulu istrinya! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Itu swirly swirl ice cream mengoda banget, sini buat gw deh..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ronnie maunya pulang aja langsung tempat tidur... nah loe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mukanya udh masem tuh.Gak taunya, sampe hari ini dia udh makan 2 slices cheesecake.Tuh kannnnnnnnnnnnn. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dia dulu udh punya model beginian,ilang.Tapi tetep aja Mei2 gak suka modelnya.Hahahhhahaha.Round banget gitu deh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Iya,cie.Dikerjain sama bininya,dia pasrah aja.Sementara org2 di Kroger udh pada ketawa2.Hahahhahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Udh ngantuk,cie,tapi perut kelafaran.Habis,udh jam 4am sih.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ketularan bininya,Clod.Ronnie udh ampun2 kmrn ,tapi Mei2 aja ngotot suruh dia pake malam hari.Hahahhahaha.Aduhhh nakal bener nih bininya Ronnie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ice cream dkt bar.Dulu kami suka naik sepeda,ngos2an nyampe situ cuma beli ice cream doank.Hihihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tepatnya dia tidak suka sama blitz camera.Silau mannnnnnnnnnn.

    ReplyDelete
  14. mau dong ice creamnyaaaa...lg panas nehh disini...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beli donkkkkkkkkkk. :P Btw,Deb,itu cabenya ntar Mei2 krm ya.

    ReplyDelete
  16. tenang bang, gw kgk bakal ambil itu cheesecake :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. si ronnie lagi bermanja ria sama mei2 :))

    ReplyDelete
  18. Udh amblas cheesecakenya malam ini.Customer pada suka.Ya iyalah,diksh gratis sih.Ronnie gak kebagian.Hahahhahahha

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mo rasa apa? Chocolate or vanila ? *cieee...gayanyaaaaaaa*.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Tepatnya ngantuk,cari2 bantal.Hahahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  21. hahahaa.. seru juga Mei ceritanya:-). Met kerja lagi and have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hehehehhehehe.Kalo udh ngerjain Ronnie,yg ada malah ketawa mulu.Dia pasrah sajaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Hari ini gak kerja.Thak God, off day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. bo bo ho keren kok hehehhe, usil bener ya istrinya.. hehe

    ReplyDelete