Wednesday, July 5, 2006

Ghost ( 1990 )

Rating:★★★★
Category:Movies
Genre: Comedy
Just wanna review an old movie from 90. I've watched this movie many times ( 6 times maybe),but still makes me cry. Duhhh gmn neh?? Sensi banget deh ahhhh.

Then again,when I read the review from the internet,I found that there' many goofs in this movie. The next day,the movie was replayed in VH1 ( 2 days ).Then,I had an opportunity to notice it carefully.
examples :

*When Sam is on the train, he is pushed violently through the rails, cabin doors, but hits his head on the last cart.

*When Ode Mae first goes to see Molly she is wearing one pair of shoes; as she turns the corner her shoes have changed colors.

Quotes I do love ( that makes me laugh like a crazy girl !!! ) :

Memorable Quotes from the Ghost:
Sam Wheat: Write it down.
Oda Mae Brown: [to Molly Jensen] He wants you to write it down.
Sam Wheat: No, YOU write it down!
Oda Mae Brown: I ain't no DAMN secretary!
________________________________________________________________

Sam: Molly, you're in danger.
Oda Mae Brown: You can't just blurt it out like that! And quit moving around, because you're starting to make me dizzy. I'll just tell her in my own way.
[pause; then, to Molly]
Oda Mae Brown: Molly, you in danger girl.
_______________________________________________________________

Oda Mae Brown: I know you don't think I'm giving this 4 million dollars to a bunch of nuns!
Sam: Think of it this way, you'll go to Heaven.
Oda Mae Brown: I don't want to go to Heaven, I want to go to the bank and cash a GODDAMN CHECK!

_______________________________________________________________

Whoopie Goldberg is really a comedian.Liat wajahnya aja udh mati ketawa2,apalagi kalo liat dia ngomong. Ronnie said,"Look the way she walks.I can't stand to watch this movie,babe.I'm going to the bar." hahahahhahaha

Duhh...Ronnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... he has no heart to watch a comedy movie.Gak sampe hati ngetawain org ,katanya.Payahhhhhhhhhh. Hahhahahahahhaa

Until now I'm still laughing whenever I remember Whoopie's face.
She indeed played very well in this movie and made it!! !if it hadn't had Whoopie,it wouldn't have been so funny.


4 comments:

  1. Aduh Mei...gue jadi inget waktu SMP gara2 nih film gue jadi ikutan "KDM" (Korban Demi Moore)....huahahahahahahha......tapi gue lebinh pendek lagi dari DM rambutnya....hahahahahahahaha.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. KDM juga ya ? Hahhahahaha.Iya,masa2 SMP,ada banyak temen yg ikutan KDM.Heboh banget ya dulunya.Tapi tau gak, stlh bbrp tahun kemudian baru Mei2 nonton filmnya.Telat bangetttttttttttttttttttt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heboh dan kalo diinget2 norak juga ye gue....eh gak apa lagi, gue juga suka telat nonton film, udah berapa tahun yang lalu keluar baru ditonton...hihihihihiihihi....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maklum,jaman2 SMP cuma nonton film India doank dulunya.Harga 500 perak,nunggu sampe 1-2jam,kena gigit kutu busuk.Hahhahahahhahaha.

    ReplyDelete