Thursday, July 6, 2006

Truly Need Your Prayer For My Sister,Amoy


 Wenny( my  adopted sister ) called me around 10am.She asked me to call to Amoy's cellphone.Amoy,my beloved sister had an accident in the morning around 6am in Medan.I was still sleeping.


I called to Amoy's cellphone immediately.Mami answered it.I was surprised,cos it's been a couple days I tried to call my family to Siantar,but none answered me( even all the cellphones couldn't be reached ). Mami said they just came back from Haranggaol( my cousin got married on 4th of July ).


Mom told me that Amoy had an accident with Wenny.They're riding a motorcycle and somebody hit them from behind.Amoy fell down.She was taken to the hospital ( later on,Joe sent me news that blood came out from Amoy's ear ).


Meanwhile Wenny took care abt the accident to the police station.They were blamed for that.According to them ,it's one way street,how could they be blamed ?The motorcycle should have to be blamed,cos he hit them from behind. Aghhh it's not fair.Wenny was asked to pay some money for that.


Mami and Papi left immediately to Medan.Uncle Dem was asked to visit Amoy to the hospital. She was taken to RS.Pringadi,but none took care of her for hours.Uncle Dem was so mad and he took Amoy to another hospital,Materna. ( Why people always do like this to patients?) 


Doctor said she's ok.There's swollen on her head.The doctor gave her some medicines.Rite now Amoy is at home ( She didn't want to stay in the hospital ).


I cried when I heard the news.My whole body was really weak and shaked.I told Mami I'd send some money asap. I talked to Amoy for awhile,she sounded so weak.


I told her,"Amoy,get well soon.Cicie love you.Pls get well soon."


I called Ronnie and told Ronnie what happened.Ronnie asked me to send some money,too.I called Mom and told abt Amoy. I was so panicked .I wish I could be there.


As soon as I hung the phone,I went to the bank.I sent some money for my family.I called Mami again and asked her to get some money from the ATM.


Amoy talked to me.She said she's ok.But,still,it breaks my heart.I just called her yesterday!! I even called her 2 days row.And suddenly,I got a news she got an accident.Breaks my heart,truly.


Aghhhh I hope she'll be better.Mami and Uncle Dem will take her to another doctor tomorrow.


 


Get well soon,my gentle sister. I love you,we do love you.Can't wait to hear your laugh and gentle words.Oh myyy she's a very gentle girl I've ever met.She's the gentlest lady in my family.


 


Amoy, we love you ,we do,we do.


My heart breaks everytime I hear you sad and have hard time to deal with this accident.May God strenghten my family to accept what's going on rite now.


 

26 comments:

  1. We'll keep her up in prayers Mpo, She'll be alright! JAngan kuatir MEi, serahkan semua ama yg diatas k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. mei, semoga adiknya cepat sembuh

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope she will recorvery very soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. semoga cepet sembuh dan gak parah sakit nya sama2 berdoa aja * HUG*

    ReplyDelete
  5. keep pray Mei, she will be ok & recovery soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deeply sorry to heard that...
    Hope she will recovery soon sweetie...
    Hugs,
    - inasanari

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aduh Mei...gue doain ya adek lo cepet sembuh dan gak apa2...bilang tabah ya Mei ke keluarga, salam buat mereka....GBU

    ReplyDelete
  8. your sister will be in our prayers Mey... be strong ya Mei.. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pray for your sister, get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amoy adek kandung lo bu ? cepet sembuh ya..... and be strong for you, i know its really though being far away from family when they are sick :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. HELLO MEI MEI.. WHAT A NEWS HUH..? IS ALWAYS HARD TO HEAR THINGS THAT GOES WRONG WITH PUR FAMILY. SICKNESS,ACCIDENTS,DEATH ECT. BUT I THINK IS HARDER WHEN THEY ARE FAR AWAY FROM YOU AND IS SO HARD FOR YOU.. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU WANT TO HOLD THEM DEAR TO YOU.
    TAKE CARE MY FRIEND. KEEP THE FAITH.MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY,

    ReplyDelete
  12. We'll pray for your sister Mei..serahkan sama yang Tuhan, pasti cepet sembuh. GBU!

    ReplyDelete
  13. *hugs for mei2* .... semoga adik lo cepet sembuh.

    ReplyDelete
  14. cepet sembuh buat amoy, mei, we pray for your sister and you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Percayakan pada Tuhan ya sist...
    Mudah2an AMoy cepat sembuh. God bless her.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for all your prayers.Mei2 barusan telp ke Medan,Amoy yg jwb.Dia baik2 saja.Kepalanya masih pusing,blm bisa banyak gerak.Bed rest dulu sktr 1 minggu lbh.

    Once again,thank you so much for the prayers and the supports. ( Sorry,can't reply one by one.I am still under pressure here ).

    ReplyDelete
  17. mei, semoga amoy cepet sembuh yaa, don't worry so much cause your parents taking care of her well for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. get well soon amoy *big hug buat mei2*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aku ikut doain deh, semoga your dearest sister, Amoy, cepet sembuh completely. Hope she is in God's hand always!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ikut prihatin dan semoga cepat sembuh, kami doakan.

    ReplyDelete
  21. semoga lekas sembuh ya... yang tabah ya, cik.. pasti ada jalan dari-Nya.

    ReplyDelete
  22. She'll be in my prayers, cepet sembuh ya.

    ReplyDelete
  23. big hugs for you, Mei. semoga Amoy ngga apa2 dan cepet sehat kembali. God bless you say.

    Love,
    pokey3434

    ReplyDelete