Monday, July 13, 2009

Jul 8th : Ms. Pop Cycle Goes Around :D




Ronnie and I went to Kroger the other day buying some stuff.He grabbed Pop Cycle and said, " I want this. Lil munckin can has some,too " :D

So,the other day, I started to open the box and gave each to Ronnie,Mom and ML. She loved it.

Alas,she made a mess. I had to change her outfit.She grabbed my necklace and put it on her shoulder, like the Pageant style. LOL.

Standing next to Ronnie,copying what he's doing, kinda fun to see. :P

I was in the middle of cleaning when I realized Ronnie and ML had been walking out to the street. I ran and chased them.LOL

ML met some kids on the street. They " Chit chat " with baby language. LOL. ML kept yacking. :D. And then said " BYE BYE BYE DA DA DA " a couple times ;P

It's enough to take her around the block,and we went home. She grabbed her Winnie Alphabet Book and practising to say some letters again.

A a a e e f g............ lol

5 comments: