Thursday, June 29, 2006

Ketemu MPer -Sera White




Yesterday,Sera called me.She came down to Cincinnati.She wanted to meet.I met her last year at Lusy's wedding.

I was waiting for Sera & Dan in the bar.Till 3pm she hadn't called me,so I went home.

When I was having late lunch,she called me.Since they didn't know how to reach home,I had to go back to the bar to meet them.


Around 5pm I arrived by bus at the bar.I assisted Dan to drive home.Once we arrived I asked Dan to take a rest,meanwhile me and Sera would cook!!!!

SHABU- SHABU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes,Sera said she's so addicted to it.Dan told me Sera cooked SHABU - SHABU for days in a week.He said,"She cooked Shabu-shabu for a week!!" Hahahhahahhahaha.

Dan told Mom,"They chat almost everyday,in the morning,at noon,at nite.I hear buzzzzzzzzzzzzz, ding dong,and other kind of icons.I was surprised."Hahahahahhahahaha.

Mom replied,"Ohhh Mei2,our queen chatting.She loves chatting.One day Ronnie asked her to get ready,but she walked around and said,"I am ready." hahhahahahha. Duhhh Mom,bikin malu ajaaaaaaaaaa :P

Ronnie called me and I asked him to go home to have dinner with the Whites.Mom came home and met them.Mom accompanied Dan in the living room,chit chat.

Around 6.30pm,the food was ready.Ronnie came home and he sneaked the beef. Ughhhhhhh. :P

We had dinner in the kitchen instead of in the dining room.Since Ronnie had to go to the bar at 7pm,he had his dinner quickly.

I told Ronnie I'd be there around 9pm.After having dinner,Dan took a rest again,watching tv.Me and Sera unloaded Mirna's clothes.Sera has some fit clothes to wear.I gave her GALUNGGONG FISH.She's never known abt the fish before.

As the dessert,Mom brought some ICE CREAM!!!! Yummyyyyyyyyyyy
Around 9.45pm they left.They dropped me to the bar.

Thank you so much for coming to visit us,The Whites.Really glad to meet you again.

PS: There're some pics at Sera's cam.My batteries were dead,I just only some pics ( instead of many!! ) :P

27 comments:

  1. hhmm..shabu-shabu lage neh..yummm..bikin ngilerrr...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Si Sera lagi addicted to it,da.Kebetulan bahan2nya lengkap,krn baru belanja kmrn,dimasak deh.Sisanya sebagian dia bw plg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MEI MEI... KALAU GUE VISIT ELO.. KITA MAKAN MAKAN JUGA YACH..??? WELL... THERE GOES MY DIET.. lol..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes,I keep my words.Anyone who wanna come here,is welcomed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GUE SICH PENGEN MASAKAN ELO MEI MEI.. ! BY THE WAY DID YOU GET THE MAIL YET..??I SENT IT LATE SATURDAY EVENING. MAYBE TODAY OR TOMORROW. BUT DEFINITELY YOU WILL GET IT BEFORE THIS WEEK IS OVER.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Set the date then.I'm waiting for you here.I'll make you as a bartender in our bar,with me of course.Hahahhaha.Not yet,Tya.Maybe tomorrow.It's fine.I just made NASTARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.My body smells cookies rite now.I gotta take a shower soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aduuuhhh mei mei... kalau gue cowok and not married yet... and your not married yet.. haa aaa.. gue kawinin dech.. your cooking will keep any man happy... and kenyang... lol..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahahaha.Jgn ganti kelamin ya ? bahaya ntar. :P.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mei, gw cipok loe biar ketularan jago masak...hii..hii..

    ReplyDelete
  10. tentunya yg beginian buat lo mah ga akan ketinggalan...kekkeeke...

    ReplyDelete
  11. homy banget suasananya mei, cahaya matahari yang masuk membuat perasaan damai.

    ReplyDelete
  12. itu si lucky ngiler ice cream ya, ngeliatin tamunya terus :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. isinya selain baso, apalagi Mei.

    ReplyDelete
  14. summer gini, koq kedinginan sih Mei, demam ya?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mei kok di bilang shabu shabu...bukannya pendolan...huheeeee

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yg ini mah udh tradisiiiiiiiiiiiii.*kyk iklan aja*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yupee.Dan kepanasan,dibuka pintu sekalian idupin kipas angin.Sepoi - sepoiiiiiiiii.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lucky dan Putty suka banget makan ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Isinya seafood,say.Beli ada seafood mix di Asian store,masukin semua ke panci.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have thin skin.^__^.Biar pasang kipas angin juga ttp kedinginan,sampe menggigil itu kmrn.Makanya pake jacket. Gak bisa jadi orang kaya nih.Hahhahahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  21. Bakso urat....bakso urat.....Kmrn masak bakso sapi pake banyak baksonya gitu.Enakkkkk.Serasa makan bakso di warung2.

    ReplyDelete
  22. shabu2 mauuuuuuu kemaren itu juga baru bikin, ngidam heheh... baju2 dah pada abis mei?

    ReplyDelete