Thursday, June 22, 2006

Gracie's Choice ( 2004)

Rating:★★★★
Category:Movies
Genre: Drama
I'm a LMN fan!!!! I've watched many movies,and I love 'em all. Gracie's Choice is one of them.I've watched this movie a couple times ,still can make me cry like a baby.What a touchy story.I bet you'll cry,too * kalo yg sensitive spt Mei2 sih * :P
********************************************************************************************

Gracie is not your average 16-year-old girl. For as long as she can remember, she has been raising her four siblings, each of whom has a different, absent father — and their mother is on the fast track to self-destruction.

When these children's lives are about to be pulled apart, Gracie will have to do the impossible and make the ultimate sacrifices to keep her family together.When her mother's drug and alcohol use goes too far, Gracie decides to take on the official role of mother to her brothers.

This emotional story, inspired by actual events, is sure to touch your heart. Watch it with your loved ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment