Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Carl's Birthday , June 12th '06 @ Kettering,OH ( Di-Kidnap Lagi Dahhh )




Carl aka Karce n Marce picked me up from bar on Sunday nite.I packed my stuff ( I didn't know why I brought lots of stuff!! ).Mom asked me when I would go home.She teased me,"Mei,are you going for a week?" Hahahhahahaha.

Around 10pm,they came to the bar.We arrived there around 11.30pm.I was really hungry.Marce had cooked some items before.So,I had my meal.

In the morning, I woke up and had b'fast.We went shopping,buying some stuff and presents for Karce.

I cooked Shabu2,Lumpia Shanghai,Sambal Goreng Ati & Kripik Pisang. Wekssssssssssss...my body n hair smelt. Hehehehhehehe.

Taking a shower around 6pm. Then,we took the food to the yard.This time Marce made a picnic b'day party.Karce went home around 6.30pm.

Jessy,her mom and 2 kids came around 4pm.Ria and the others came around 7pm.

Goodness..I was cold.My head throbbed so bad.I went back to the apt,and took a jacket.Still, I didn't feel good.Jessy gave me 2 tylanol.I had them and excused to go back to the apt. I laid down on the couch and slept. I didn't know when they went home.

I woke up around 9pm.Karce asked me whether I was ready to go home. I called Ronnie.

He said," You wanna go home?"
Me :"Yes,home."
Ronnie :"............I thought you would be home tomorrow,hun."
Me : "They kick me out tonite.Hahhahaha"
Ronnie:"Oh..ok then.... go home tonite."
Marce:"Bahhh..Ronnie don't want his wife back home?Hihihihihi"

Parah nih laki!!!!!!!!!!!! Bukannya excited bini pulang,malah disuruh tinggal di sana. Gawat dahh!!!!

Marce teased me,"Tell Ronnie,I'll kidnap you for 1 month next time."
Ronnie said,"NOOOOOOOOOOO.She's not allowed to do that."

Hahahhahahaha.

28 comments:

  1. keripik pisang goreng kan Mei....manis gag say...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betul!!!!!!!!!!! 100 buat Anda.Tapi ngutang dulu ya,Yan. Hahahhahaha. Adowww... mo buat kripik pisang lagi nih.Msh ada sisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. makmur dah tetanggaan ama Mei2 pasti kebagian masakan enak mulu ... mauuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awas ah Mei garfu nya jgn dimakan juga hahhaha ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kudu dikidnap dulu,San.Hahahhah.Mahal nih ongkos bawanya. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahahhaha.Tidak berdaya ya,da? Hihihihihi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gak bakalan,San.Msh enakan cake daripada garfuuuuuuu.

    ReplyDelete
  9. waduh senengnya kumpul2 lagi...itu si Ria tambah emoyyy aja dah ah.....;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nah lo...katanya mo turun ke sini, Mpok? Kapan ???? Ria mah tambah emoyyyyyyyyyyy selalu.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ini sambal goreng ati menggoda imron.........

    ReplyDelete
  12. kerajinan banget tinggal beli aja yg udah jadi hihihi....

    ReplyDelete
  13. sadar camera banget dah lo mei ;))

    ReplyDelete
  14. arrrrrrrghh!! sebal..sebal!! koq makanan ini ada disini?? bikian aku ngiler setengah mati. hik.hiks.hik

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hehehehhe.Mana si Imron? Tanya dia,dia ikutan tergoda,gak ? :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Iya,Mpok.Kerajinan bawa pisang dari Cincinnati ke Kettering.Sampe di Kettering,matang deh itu pisang.Hahhahahahha.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ekke foto sendiri tuh,say.Kacian deh diriku, fotoin org2,tapi giliran mo difoto,gak ada yg mo jadi tukang foto. :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jessy yg bungkus.Padat2 isinya, kenyanggggggggg.Tapi sayang,kulit lumpianya bukan yg biasa,jadi rada kurang bagus teksturnya ( lupa bawa kulit lumpia sih dari rumah ).

    ReplyDelete
  19. Suka sukiyaki ya,Vris ? Makanannya ada di mana2.Hahahahhahahahha.Ngiler setengah mati? Ngidam kali,Vris ? :P

    ReplyDelete
  20. Emberrrr!! belum kesampaian nich, gimana donk?? pulang kantor kudu cepat pulang ke rumah. Mau tak mau ditunda hingga besok menyantap si sukiyaki. Hehe.
    Ngidam?? kaya'nya bukan tuch. Emang dasar perut gentong yg suka kalap liat makanan enak. Hahaha.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  21. waduuu........ jd tambah cakep dah......... abis mandi segerrrrrrrrrr........... weee.....nyengir kudanya keluar dah haaaa................

    ReplyDelete
  22. Suruh bapaknyaDysca yg masak, vris. hahahahahah.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Segerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr gerrrrrrrrrrrrrr gerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Tapi pusing abis itu :( , kedinginan

    ReplyDelete