Monday, May 1, 2006

Women's Ministries : Time Apart 2006, Apr 28-29th 2006,Colombus,OH




Yippeeee…Another retreat!!! I just came back from Colombus,attending retreat for 2 days.We learnt a lot from those days.Ronnie asked me to go.He said I deserved to relax,away from work for a while. Thanks,baby.

Anne Marie picked me at home around 2pm.I met Monique ( the church member,too ) and Dee Dee,a friend of Monique.On the way to Colombus,we chitchat.Monique said,”Wah,Mei2.We are in Colombus now.I am impressed,you talk from Cincinnati to Colombus.Nonstop.”Hahahhahaha. Dodollll.

There,we met Ms.Debby.She’s been there with sis Kathy an Ethel.So,we arranged the room. Me and Ms.Debby were in the same room,meanwhile sis Kathy and Ethel had one room,and the rests,stayed in the same room.
We went to the church located in Gahana to register the retreat.Then,three of us minus Anne Marie went to have dinner somewhere.I suggested to have Chinese food,Monique n Dee Dee didn’t mind.But, I saw a store next to Chinese Resto.I said to Monique,’ Monique..Monique.. GOODWILL STORE!!!!!!! “ Monique said,” Oh well,let’s go there!! “ Hahahahhahaha. I bought a pair of jeans and then we had dinner.

We arrived at church around 7pm.The service was great!!! We went back to the hotel around 10pm. I went to their bedroom,chit chat again till 12pm.Ann Marie said,’Mei – Mei… no more chatting till 2.30am like last year. I have promised to Ronnie that you must sleep earlier tonite. I will send you to bed soon.”Hahhahahahhahaa.Aduhhhhhh
But,yes,I was really tired. I went to bed around 12pm.Chit chat a while with Ms.Debby.called Ronnie and then I slept like a baby. That’s the earliest bedtime I’ve ever had eversince I work in the bar( usually sleep around 3-3.30am ).
Ms.Debby woke me up around 7.30am in the morning.We had breakfast at Anne Marie’s bedroom.I bought some goodies and brought my Nastar. ^___^

The 2nd service was started at 9am.It’s ended at 3.45pm. We left around 4pm.Anne Marie took us to her daughter’s apt, Renee’s. We had lunch there ( we bought Wendy’s before ).Then,we left for Cincinnati.
We arrived at Anne Marie’s house around 7.30pm.There, Dee Dee drove her car and dropped Monique,then me.
I arrived at home around 8.30pm. Home sweet home……….

25 comments:

  1. wow..quite a trip Mei....good for you....and hope I will be as active as you with the church we'll comfortable with in the future.....;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnks,Ne.I did enjoy the trip.I am enriched by the God's words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you had alot of fun praising GOD and giving him glory.. wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you,tee.Can't wait to attend another one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pasti senang dong ikutan retreat eda, God Bless You....

    ReplyDelete
  6. if they ever have one here in the bay area.. you better come..so you can visit me..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let's start making one,tee.^___^.Btw, I have cooked your rendang n sambal teri.Tomorrow I'll send them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. kaga ada bendera indonya ya?...elu seh kagak bawa....

    ReplyDelete
  9. jadi inget lagunya michael jackson, hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gak ada.Tau begitu,dibawa dari sini.Kmrn2 benderanya malah dipake buat background foto utk passport.Hahahhaha.Btw,met ultah ya,nek.Biar juga udh lwt. :P Tuhan berkati

    ReplyDelete
  11. seru banget Mei keliatannya...

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahaha...tewassss dah lo mei ;))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Itu sebentar tuh.Nyampe rmh langsung masak lagi,bubur Candil pesanan temen2 trus langsung kerja deh sampe jam 2.30.Spt biasaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  14. mei mei.. instant message me ok..!! i miss talking to you..!! I got the food.. thank you my dear friend..

    ReplyDelete
  15. whos dat azn cutie?? hmm... looks so familiar :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just got back home from Kettering.2 days kidnapped by Marce.Hahah I am online now.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Who's that girllllllllll??? Hehehhehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  18. hahahahahaaaa, american women! cutie und funy.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Heheheheheh.Aneka ragam ya,Oom? *hehehehhe jadi panggil Oom neh *. Ada yg asli African,Indian-African,American, American - European, African - American, n Indonesian - Chinese. ^_________^

    ReplyDelete