Saturday, May 20, 2006

One Day Shopping With Mirna


http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/m_i_n_e77/album?.dir=/ab69re2
It's 3.12am now.I am afraid I would forget to post bunch of pics of me and Mirna,so I just add the link.( I am so busy lately ).

On Thursday,Mirna picked me from home.I was talking with Mami on the phone.I gave the phn to Mirna,let her talk to Mami while I was getting ready.

We had lunch at China City Buffet.Then we drove to her home.James was there.He's enjoying his time feeding Timmy n Minie.^___^. A new tod he found a while ago.

Around 2pm,we start shopping to Costco,Kroger n CAM. Borongggggggggggg. Lots of groceries. In Costco,every aile has food promo.We're full!!! Hahahhahahahah

Shopping was done around 6pm.I arrived home almost 7pm.

Friday morning,I cooked Rendang n Sambal Goreng Ati.Just now I had cooked Lumpia and fried crackers.Tomorrow gotta cook some items more.

14 comments:

  1. Kok sama ya hari ini aku juga ke costco...
    Hmmm....Rendang & sambal goreng ati plus lumpia sound very yummmyyyy....
    Have a wonderful weekend darling...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuhuuu……Ini lagi lanjut masak trip ke-3.Gado2,Sate,Mie Goreng,Lumpia n Onde2. Ntar sore harus kelarrrrrrrr.Hahahahhahaha.Janjian ya belanjanya di Costco? ^___^.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kirain shopping apaan Mei2....heehhee.....
    Iya tuh...enak kalau ke Sam's atau Costco pas weekend....dari aisle ke aisle ngemil mulu...pulang2 ga usah makan lageee..hehhee

    ReplyDelete
  4. ehem...ehem...itu nangka lo beli buat gw ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. asyiknya!! belanja sambil juga foto2 ^^ itu seri masakannya banyak beneerrr...ditunggu cerita farewell partynya ya non :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baru kali ini lho ke Costco.Blm pernah sebelumnya.Seru yaaa..Jauh lbh gede dari Kroger n Meijer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cuma pamer aja itu mah.Hahahhahahahha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meper nih badan semalam masak.Hahahhaha.Ntar diceritain deh.Mo ke grj,trus ambil barang2 di rmh Mirna hari ini.

    ReplyDelete
  9. itu hari capenya ehehhe muter2 setengah harian hheheheh... tapi asik ya mei

    ReplyDelete
  10. Capekkkkkkkkkkkkkk tapi seruuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Hahahahaha. Mir,itu wayar deep fryer ke mana ya??? Lupa diksh ya?

    ReplyDelete
  11. amboi! amboi! Rendang Cincinnati!!...

    me been wonderin!! kayaknya gimana yah?....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like regular rendang with Mei - Mei's style,for sure.hahahahhahahha.

    ReplyDelete