Monday, May 1, 2006

Ronnie's Smiley Note :)



Friday noon, I was picked by Anne Marie.We attended Women's Ministries Time Apart 2006 in Colombus for 2 days.As usual,I left a message to Ronnie .I put a lil note next to his desk.When I was in Colombus,I called him.He said,”Hi,baby.Missing you here.” ^___^ . I got your message,hun.Can’t wait to see you tomorrow.Enjoy the trip.Love ya.” Wuihhhhhh… it did make me wanna go home at that right time.Hahahhahahaha.


So….the next day, I went home. I found my note was still on the table.Hey,something’s different with the note.I came closer and saw a smiley symbol on the note.Ronnie made it!!  WAHHHHHHH. I am so flattered. Short message,full of meaning.Hahahahaha.


We’ve been missing one each other so bad.Aghhhh… being away far from my half soul makes me suffered.^____^. I arrived at home around 8.30pm and called him to the bar.I said to him,”Baby.. it’s so cuteeee.The smiley you made on the note,makes me happy”.He laughed and said,” love ya,hun.I’ll pick you later.Missing you so much here.Get ready.” Hooray!!!!!

20 comments:

  1. Kalo udh jauh2,bawaannya kangen mulu.Liat gambar smileynya udh bikin hati senang :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. deuhhhhhhh yg lagi kangen2an...bikin sirikkkkk wekekeke....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heheheheheh.Tau aja.. Aduh,elu jgn sirik donk,Mpokkkkk .Hahahhahahahha.Ntar tulis gituan deh sama si Gabe ^__^.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still newlyweds.Hahhahahah *duh,gak abis2nya*.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooooo..Heheheheh.Mir,singkat banget tuh message.Hahhahahaha.Jadi gak ntar malam ke bar? Karaokean yuk.Ntar malam acara Show Your SHield Off.Malamnya para polisi semua tuh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. duh...mana tahan....baru pisah 1 hari aja udah kena malarindu tropikange lu... :P :DDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwww...something small sometimes makes you smile and when it comes from your loved one it even makes your day..ahhh jadi kangen jg nih ama masakannya mei2..kekeke *kaga nyambung yak?* ;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. duuuuuuh ngga kuaaaaaat romantika diamornyaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huuahahahahaha.Nama penyakit baru dari si Priska.Hahahhaha.Iya nih,kena malaria. Hahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Indeed,simple lil things make everything meaningful.Sya la la la la.. Kangen masakan? Bsk ya diposting rendang,lumpia,sambel teri n nastarnya.Hari ini gak sempat.Bntr lagi mo kerja.Selamat berileran ria deh eluuuuu.Hahahhahahahah *duh,jahatnya*.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Romantika di amor.... la la la la la. Mo ketemu yayang lagi ah di bar.Hihihihi.

    ReplyDelete
  12. isnt' that sweet..... good for you both..keep the harmony...not all people has that for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thnks,Ne.I am keeping it forever for sure.It does make me happy,brighten my days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. THnks,Jen.Thnks for the phn call yesterday evening ^___^.

    ReplyDelete