Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My Baby's Sick Again :(


My baby is sick again  I was in the basement when Mom came home.Mom said Ronnie's at home already.I didn't see him.She said,"His car is here,Mei.He's sleeping."Bahhh??? I checked his car and I saw it. I went to the bedroom,he's not there. Aghhh I know!! He's laying down in Mom's bedroom.


He's sleeping.I came closer to him and kissed his cheek.Awwwwwwwww...it's really warm!!!!! He said," Hi,baby.I don't feel good." Duh..he's sick  :(


I laid down next to him and hugged him.Uihhhhhhh his hands are warm,too.I checked his temperature by putting my hand on his neck.Goshhhhhh!!!! He got fever!!!!!!!!


He's really exhausted and couldn't talk a lot.I left him alone and we had dinner without him.Later,he came to the kitchen,touching his belly.His face was really pale.He said,"Ohhhhh my tummy hurts." I offered him to eat something,he chosed the lettuce and a bottle of water.


I asked  him not to work at bar. Mom gave me a ride to the bar.I was alone till Adam came.Adam will perform in our bar tonite.He has a RAP SHOW .He accompanied me and put the signs on the board.


Around 9pm,Dave called me.He sounded sick,too.He is sick.Aghh 2  brothers are sick Dave wanted to make sure that I was doing ok.I left my cellphone,so I couldn't call Ronnie.


Around 11pm,it's getting crowded.The regular customers came,cos last nite was Karaoke Nite. I was busy.I wanted to call Ronnie,but I thought I didn't want to disturb his sleeping.


I went home around 3am.In the kitchen,I saw 2 bottles of perscriptions,written as Ronnie's.HAAAA??? I was surprised.I saw a letter from doctor.Aihhhh my heart beats so fast. I didn't need to think twice,I knew he was taken to the hospital!!!


I went to the bedroom,he's sleeping.I walked quietly,but he woke up.He asked how I was doing.Duhhh ... I missed my baby so much  I saw a tag on his hand.I checked his temperature again,duhhhh it's warmer than before!!! Burns like fire!!!


I asked him,"You went to a hospital?"He said,"Yes.I was attempted to call you,but I didn't that." I said,"Why?I got misscalled from Mom.I left my cellphone in the basement."He said,"Yes,Mom did call you." I replied,"Mom didn't tell me you were taken to the hospital.She just left the message asking me to call back to her cellphone." Ronnie replied,"Yes,I asked Mom not to tell you.Otherwise you'll be screaming and close the bar at that nite once you heard me in the hospital."hahahahhahahah.He still made jokes. I said," Sure..it's near from the bar.I could've asked one of the guys to give me a ride." Hahhahahahha


I hugged him and he said,"Baby,you don't like it.It's warm." I said," I don't care.I just wanna be with my baby."  I covered his body with blankie.He said," I am hot,I am cold." I said to him,"Baby,Let's pray.By our faiths,Ronnie's healed.Jesus will take away the sickness from  your body.Every part is healed. Tomorrow Ronnie will be better.In the name of Jesus,we pray. Amien."


He slept well after all.In the morning,he woke up earlier.He wanted to have some juicy stuff.I gave him OJ.I called my parents and told some news.I've been so busy that I didn't call my parents for a week. I feel so bad. Mami and Papi sent regards to Ronnie.


I asked Ronnie,"Babe,what did the doctor said?" He said,"The point is,I work too hard and I am exhausted." I feel so bad,again.He sleeps only 3-4 hours daily but Sats.I asked him to stay at home and sleep earlier meanwhile I will be taking care of the bar.He said," I won't argue,hun. I am feeling much better rite now." Hooray!!! Prayers work!!!!


Now,he's in the bar with me.He don't go to work.He's sleeping while I am cleaning the bar.Tonite we'll have big event.Hopefully Ronnie would feel much much better.


Love ya to death,baby.Don't be sick.I need you...........I love you.....


 

42 comments:

  1. duhhh bang Ronnie atit2 lagi... cepet sembuhhh.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. dopping masakan Mei2 ditanggung cepet sembuh

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahhhh tadi makan Indomie Soto Ayam, cuma dikit,udh keburu pergi ke bar.Ada org antar bir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. istirahat dulu supaya cepet sembuh

    ReplyDelete
  5. cepet sembuh yaaa buat roniiieeee, biar bisa jadi superman lagi hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thnks,na.Yayang sakit begini,hati jadi gak karuan.Mo kerja jadinya kepikiran mulu.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope he is feeling better now Eda Mei...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adow...kita tadi ngobrol di telp,ketawa2,ternyata Ronnie udh pergi lhoooo.Baru gak berapa lama dia balik,duduk di sofa.Dia lagi tiduran skrg,Mir.Mei2 suruh tinggal di rmh malam ini,gak boleh kerja.Gak bisa argue lagi dia.Supermannya jadi Suparman dulu kali ini.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Olin tra la la....^___^ Thanks.Mudah2an cpt sembuh.Udh gak terlalu panas lagi badannya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mauliate godang,da.Pokoke,malam ini gak boleh kerja.Harus istirahat total...tal...tal...

    ReplyDelete
  11. duh...kacian...cepet sembuh ya....tp nanti kalo udah sembuh, jangan kerja keras2 ya....masak boboknya cuman 3-4 jam doang..?? boleh kerja, tapi makan dan bobok yg cukup ya...give him vitamin, mei...!

    ReplyDelete
  12. untung dah sehatan..ntar kerja jgn diforsir lagi say..elu jg jgn ampe sakit ya say..ati2 jaga badan :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. senengnya ronnie...
    punya mei yang sangat perhatian...

    ReplyDelete
  14. aw kasian ronnie, kasian mei-mei juga ... get well soon ya ronnie

    ReplyDelete
  15. cepet sembuh ya ronnie biar mei2nya nggak cemas ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cepet sembuh Ronnie... Mei2 jangan sampe sakit bisa berabe tuh...! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cempat sembuh..Ronnie..., kasihan kan Mei @ penuh dengan kecemasan....Here I am to give you Kissessss and hugs Mei..):

    ReplyDelete
  18. Semoga Ronnie cepat sembuh ya Mei

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ronnie hari ini gak kerja lagi,Pris.Istirahat dulu deh barang 1 hari lagi.Puji Tuhan,kesehatannya udh membaik.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Iya,Deb.Ntar kalo dia udh baikan,Mei2 gak ksh dia kerja lagi sampe subuh.Tapi semalam sih kita ada big event,jadi plgnya jam 3am.Hari ini dia gak kerja,jadi bisa istirahat lbh lagi.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Suami sakit,bini jadi khawatir sekali ^__^ . Thank God,udh banyak mendingan skrg.

    ReplyDelete
  22. dohhhhh musim orang sakit...get well soon Ronnie...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Mudah2an Mei2 gak sakit,euy.Susah ntar.^__^ Ronnie udh mendingan.Skrg lagi ke bank,tukar uang.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thnks,Jen.I am a happy camper now. ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  25. So baikan,say.Kita badannya badan badak.Hahhahahaha.Btw,Oom Mei2 di NJ skrg,Clod.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wuihhhhhhh kisses n hugsnya dahsyat bowwww.Thnks,Yan !! ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  27. Mpok..ke mana aja lu? Udh sembuh nih yayang Mei2 ^___^. Ini ,barusan plg dari bank.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Mei2 - I hate to hear Ron went to the hospital. I always feel so bad for him because I know he hasn't slept but he's still at work. I don't know how he does it. Semoga cepat sembuh Ron! (I hope that's right :))

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thnks,Vilette.He's doing much better now.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Donna,yes,he sleeps very lil every nite.I do feel bad when sees him work hard like this.Now he's in bed.We just came back home.Tomorrow he will go back to work,hopefully.Ronnie sudah sembuh,Donna ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  31. Mei..gimana Ronnie udah sembuh kan?...hope He's feeling much-much better now..sorry udah lama ga mampir sini....so how are you dear?

    ReplyDelete
  32. Ratihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I miss youuuuuuuuuuu.Adowww yg lagi sibuk ngurus Keira.Iya,Ronnie's doing OK rite now.Keira udh gede ya???Aduh,gemes deh ahhhh. I am doing ok,too,Rat.Cuma ya msh capek saja.^___^

    ReplyDelete