Monday, April 25, 2011

Long Long Easter Week

OMG! What a long weekend!

Not that I not enjoyed it, but it's about " EVERYTHING ". Yes, good and bad.


Bad, since on Thurs, I ran into red light accidentally ( I lost my mind! ) I followed the traffic light on my RIGHT, yes, not IN FRONT OF ME.

As soon as the red light changed into green light on my RIGHT, I DROVE straight! Goodness!!!! Then I realized the cars next to me didn't move at all!

Oh my! Oh my!!!! I stopped and scared. I looked around, and saw a police car was behind me, still stopped for the red light. I was feeling bad. I stopped and waited till he came to get me.I said to myself," come and get me.. come and get me." 

I saw his head kinda bowed down, like reading something. I thought," Well.. he didn't move.I'm sorry,God. I promise won't do this again."

So, I drove again and dropped ML to Mom's house. I was scared till I got to work. My friends told me different opinions,which made me double scared. Hopefully I won't get any ticket.


Glad ML didn't have any class, since it's Good Friday. I took ML to Mom's house and drove to Dr.Fixler's office. I parked in front of Jewish Hospital, and looked for his office.A lady from the 1st floor said his office was across the street. So, I went to the street, looking for his office. Couldn't find it. I was walking around the street for 15 mnts and realized the building was the 1st building I was in.

Duh! The lady was annoying! She gave me the wrong info. I noticed that Dr.Fixler's office was at the 3rd floor!

He's very nice. I always like talking to him. Then, I came down, ready to leave. Olala!!! I found a note on my windshield. Oh no! oh no!! oh no!!!!

It's a UC Health Public Safety saying that I " parked at no parking zone, parked at fire lane."

Duh!!!! I was skipped the other day, but this time I was caught!!!!  Ohh... but it's ok. I learnt it as a value experience. I would be careful next time.


ML's gym class is at 9am. Yuck!. We're late. Her 10.15am class was fully booked. Duh! So, I was sitting there waiting for ML. Then, did grocey shopping,dropped them home, and drove to Baptis Church for Easter Egg Hunting, at Sheila's church. It's started from 11a-1p. They provided the hotdogs and drinks.

We went home, took a break a lil bit. I started baking Chicken Wings to be taken for another Easter Party at Steve & Pam's house ( my in laws ). We went there around 4pm till 7 pm. LONGGGGG evening!

Mom dropped us home. I started to think what I could do next. I saw my kitchen pantry and decided to sort all the stuff in there. Too many stuff! Untidy!

Ronnie left for watching his friends playing band in Hamilton.I kept cleaning and cleaning.

Ronnie texted me and said he got there safely around 11pm. I kept cleaning again.Till he texted me and asked me to go to bed. I saw the clock, it's already 1am!

I told him I would go, as soon as I was done cleaning. Rearrange the kitchen pantry, the cabinets, cleaning the stove, washing the dishes ect.

Finally, I was done by 2am. Goodness!!! It took me 5 hours! I was really tired!


I woke up at 7.30am. Only had sleep about 5 hours. Went to the kitchen, getting ready for the Easter Picnic at 3pm later.

I boiled some noddles, got this and that, and started cooking. Cleaned up the kitchen, got ready to church. We're late. Duh!

We enjoyed the Easter Service. Lovely songs. Then followed by Easter Egg Hunting again. ML got some eggs and got lots of treats. * I have to hide them all and brought them this morning to work. Wanna get rid of all the candies from home *

We went home. Then I cleaned up the kitchen floor. I didn't have a chance to clean up. I decided to use a broom than vacuum cleaner.

I was really satisfied with the results. I loved it! I ended up sweeping the family room,too. ML was being mischevious, she grabbed my broom and brought it upstairs, running! Nakal kamu ya!

Finally I was done cleaning. I saw a car's pulling to our driveway. Ahh,Christina! I forgot that we needed to go to the park at 2pm. Duh!!! I was in a hurry, got ready and Ronnie just came back from Home Depot.

He said he'd follow us since he needed to upload his sound system ect for the Fellowship.

We got there at 3pm. Waiting for the others, finally we started it. It's a very lovely fellowship we had. Then we had dinner at the park. It's a potluck.

We had lots of fun, laughed and laughed and laughed.

When we got ready to leave, it started raining. God put on hold the rain till we're done. That's amazing

Got home around 7'ish, I was really tired. Really really tired

Went to bed around 10pm.

My... what a long week I had.




  1. belum terlalu panjang tuh di sini sampai senin masih libur :) Happy Easter!!.

  2. alo, kembaran. Enak donk di situ. Kita cuma libur pas Good Friday doank :D