Thursday, May 12, 2011

Carpet " NOT CLEAN " Service

Carpet cleaning's done. Am I satisfied ? NO! I was really disappointed. I was trying to be cheap, and  I got what I paid

I should have known the guy uses the 3rd party to do the cleaning. By the time the cleaner came, he looked like he didn't know what he's gonna do. I assured he would move the furnitures. He said," We usually don't do it. He didn't tell me." Oh well... honey, I'm sorry. I was on the phone with the "guy" twice, and kept asking about " the price is included to move the furnitures, and he said YES ".

Ronnie got home when he's about to start. Willy nilly, me & Ronnie helped him move the stuff around the house. Ronnie was watching him, touch the carpet and said," this water is not even hot. It's very cold. Is this what you call " steaming " ?"

The guy gave us excuse yada yada yada. I didn't wanna make it as a big deal * yeah,my fault!*

Ronnie went to his truck and checked his equipments. Ronnie gave me a gesture, and asked me to go out. He pointed," Look at this. This is junk. The tempt is at 0F! It's not even hot at all! His stuff is old. "

Ah... I was really disappointed, but didn't have a courage to tell him. I paid extra to get some deodorizer, but I didn't see this guy deodorized the carpets I asked for.

Ronnie asked him to steam another time for the hall. He said," I can see it's steaming and hot now, after half way." Duh! Duh! Duh!!!!

The guy was sweated. Ronnie asked me to tip him. I don't think  you tipped carpet cleaner ( no, not that I'm stingy, but I haven't seen or heard before ). We tipped him 21 bucks. Yeah, good tips for a sucking job!

After he left, Ronnie kept talking about this. I was blaming myself. He said," Well, you know what you got. I am not impressed with it. It'll take days to get all these carpets dry." Duh!!!!!!

Ronnie turned on the AC to make it dry faster.

Yesterday evening, when I came home, I walked bare feet to the kitchen and family room. Duh!!! It's so sticky!!! I don't like the feel of it. I went to the living room,and it's the same thing,too.

I told Ronnie and he said," I told you. He made it worse. He used old water,honey."

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I was about to cry. How stupid I was.I didn't have a heart to ask him to go even before he started.

I told about this to my friends. They asked me to call back. I was hesistated, but another friend insisted me to do so.

So, I called today. I was telling him the problem nicely. He said he'd send him back to do the cleaning. He will give me a call and work out the day and time.

Gosh.. hopefully... hopefully.... I do pray they'll clean it again. It's not worth it to let go over a hundred bucks for a not very nice, icky and sticky cleaning all around the house.

I learn my lesson. I should have known this guy is only a guy who collect tons of tons carpet cleaning services and got commission for giving them a project to do.

Next time, I would go to a reputable company, a lil more payment, but more proffessional and know what to do.

In the end, I had paid more expensive than a reputable company offered me at the 1st place.

Nasib.....nasib.....

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi - I found the information in this article helpful for my research. Thanks!
    sears sofa cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Maybe next time I can use your company service. It's Spring again. We're shopping for one.

    ReplyDelete